Unpopular opinions thread

Ben Grimm

Generals gathered in their masses
Dec 10, 2007
Lower E. Side
distrokid.com
Eliminate the 3 and Grayson Allen should be allowed to trip everyone w/o foul calls or any other penalty as long as one person believes Draymond has ever accidentally :shakehead kicked even one person in his entire career.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Even playing 2K online, all people wanna do is jack 3s. It's crazy

Game has changed. I saw a stat the other day that Larry Bird only attempted 0.9 3's per game, and I am old//young enough to remember watching him play

It's like how big, physical, back-to-the-basket centers have also died off. When was the last time you saw a 7'4" center who would just pitch a tent in the paint and average 4 blocks a game like guys like Mark Eaton used to? Team's are looking for smaller, faster centers who can still have a jump shot. Guys like Gortat.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
He got heat for it, but George Karl's comments about Melo weren't exactly wrong.
George Karl ******** on his players for not caring about defense is hilarious. Then the trash about not having a father was just that: trash. This book is an easy pass. I can tune in to HNIC every weekend if I want to see a senile old man talk rubbish.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
What Deron Williams did to Jerry Sloan is//was the most egregious thing that a player has done to a team//franchise in as long as I can remember, which is a fair bit.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
If the Raps don't add a top player they are never going to make it out of the east let alone beat the west. Golden State was toying with them last night.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
You still don't get it.
No, I perfectly understand the Raptors situation. Must be nice to cry about not being as good as the very best teams in the NBA, while still being very good. I haven't seen playoff basketball in 10 years. Enjoy your conference finals while you can, instead of *****ing about getting bodied by the SPURS. It happens.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
No, I perfectly understand the Raptors situation. Must be nice to cry about not being as good as the very best teams in the NBA, while still being very good. I haven't seen playoff basketball in 10 years. Enjoy your conference finals while you can, instead of *****ing about getting bodied by the SPURS. It happens.
The Raptors are not very good. They are just the best of the average teams. You're the one arguing that because they are 2nd in the east that that automatically makes them one of the best teams when in fact they are probably the 6th best when adding in the Western teams.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
The Raptors are not very good. They are just the best of the average teams. You're the one arguing that because they are 2nd in the east that that automatically makes them one of the best teams when in fact they are probably the 6th best when adding in the Western teams.
Lol ya must blow being the 6th best team in the NBA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad