Undo one trade to fix a current problem with your team

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
For the Ducks, it's William Karlsson for Wizniewski.

The injuries to Getzlaf and Kesler have killed us. Having Wild Bill as our interim #1 center would have been huge. Having Getzlaf / Kesler / Karlsson / Vermette down the middle once were healthy would have been even better.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Not quite a trade but I wished Caps didn't make complete balls out of the expansion draft. Just send Marcus Johansson to Vegas and keep Schmidt. Vegas would have been crazy to turn that down. Hell, we could have probably packaged Orpik in that deal as well.

Instead we have 2 2nd round peaks. Maybe one of them will turn into Nate Schmidt in five years time... Speaking of sticking it to the Caps, this George McPhee guy... I don't like this guy.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
That one only works if the Oilers drafted Barzal, and I think the rumors were that they were highest on Eriksson-Ek. Still would rather him over Reinhart, but we can't say Barzal when the team probably would have been dumb enough to pass on him anyway.

The simple answer to this one is Eberle for Strome. I think Eberle needed to go to have his return to form and we would have had to move him eventually, but we are still missing his scoring.

Idk if the rumours considered Boston drafting.

Also the 36 OA pick wouldve been Carlo.

Strome+Russell for Eberle. I would do that any day of the week.

Russell has been solid this season. 13 pts in 33 games +2. Little PP time. Worth 4mil this season ez. Solid #4 this season. I personally think he is one of the most underated players in the league. We needed him this season and maybe in the future.

Strome 13 pts in 32 games. So far has been lackluster. But I feel like he will have a strong 2nd half. Looks real good on the Khiara-Drastaitl Line.

Redo the Reinhart Trade. Do we do the Hall trade? Or even the Eberle Trade? We probably still do the Hall trade Sadly but the Eberle trade we probably wouldnt do.

Lucic-McDavid-Pulju
Maroon-Nuge-Drastaitl
Khaira-Barzal-Eberle
X-Letestu-Kassian
Caggiula Slepyshev

Klefbom-Larsson
Sekera-Carlo
Nurse-Benning
Auvitu

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I would rather have McDonagh and Weber than only Subban. So undo the McDonagh-Gomez deal for me.

The only correct answer in my opinion, as much as I would love Subban back.

McD - Weber would be an amazing pairing too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad