WWE: Undertaker telling people WM32 was his last match

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It wouldn't surprise me if Taker was working the boys. It's a fairly common thing. They won't let him go out like that if it's his last match. Besides, his next Mania match will be his 25th Wrestlemania match if I'm not mistaken. Probably ends it there to like John Cena or Roman Reigns. lol

S A W F T*

Either that or the Andre The Giant hologram next year (wearing a Reigns t-shirt) is going to do the job for Taker and Jericho baaaaaaaby.

Would mark for a hologram Andre The Giant.

Still waiting for hologram Benoit vs. hologram Guerrero in a steroids on a pole match.

The Canadian Dream

Sep 21, 2015
Would mark for a hologram Andre The Giant.

Still waiting for hologram Benoit vs. hologram Guerrero in a steroids on a pole match.

Lol.

They should just do an entire network specials of pole matches.

Snuka can come back for the switchblade on the pole match vs Pyscho Sid.

JBL vs Lawler in a Maaaaaggle Cole on a pole match

Jericho vs Slater in a baaaaby on a pole match

Last edited:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Link. 'Taker is on the tour. He'll be doing Smackdown in London, and then the house show here in Newcastle. Mind last time he was on Smackdown in the UK he wasn't on the show, just did a dark segment (I think?).

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Link. 'Taker is on the tour. He'll be doing Smackdown in London, and then the house show here in Newcastle. Mind last time he was on Smackdown in the UK he wasn't on the show, just did a dark segment (I think?).

I think you're right and I expect the same here since he isn't really involved in anything at this point.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
hate to be cynical and stuff, but uh, does anyone else think that Taker was never actually gonna do all those dates?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
hate to be cynical and stuff, but uh, does anyone else think that Taker was never actually gonna do all those dates?

Well he isn't now. Big Dave said he is off, and the make good stars are HHH and Shane.

JR said he hopes it doesn't mean Taker is hurt or anything, but he doesn't expect WWE would let his career end with such little fanfare if they can help it. They will want to make a big deal of it and make as much money off it as possible (of course)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
According to the WON, he didn't want to go on the tour because of recent terrorism attacks in Paris and Belgium.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Context yo, it's got value.

As it turned out, The Undertaker ended up being pulled from the WWE European tour a second time on 4/15. The company didn’t say Undertaker was pulled until the next day, but did announce on that day that Shane McMahon would be appearing on the 4/19 Smackdown tapings and that HHH would do a number of house shows including 4/20 in Newcastle (the last show Undertaker was booked on, HHH is scheduled to face Ambrose in the new main event), 4/21 in Brussels and 4/23 in Malaga, Spain. This led to lots of questions regarding Undertaker. The word going around was that he decided against going on the tour although the reasons being said made little sense, since talent was told it regarded not wanting to go due to terrorist activities in France and Belgium. But by the end, he was only booked for two days, both in England, and he pulled out of both of them as well. He does have back problems and that is a long flight. The fact it went back-and-forth all week seems to indicate him wrestling with himself on whether he wanted to wrestle or not, likely between his old school mentality ofappearing when advertised and whatever it is that made him not want to wrestle at least right now, whether it be injuries or perhaps the idea of going out in Dallas

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
You are supposed to go out with a loss unless an unexpected injury ends you career like what happened with Edge. Undertaker needs to end his career on a loss, hopefully to a younger wrestler that needs the career boost.

Ya that doesn't apply to Taker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad