Under the radar "deadline makeover"

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
How would we truly know though, one would think before Poile even attempts to trade him he would ask David if he would be willing to waive it. If that's the case, why would Poile waste his time calling other GM's.

I could be wrong, but I assume Poile would tell us (most likely in the off-season) if Legwand refused to waive, then left. Again, I could be wrong, but that's my guess

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
I doubt Boston is happy with Eriksson. He could ne a lower cost with high skill reward. Wonder if Boston brass still like Ellis..??

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I wonder if Poile would take a flyer on Cory Conacher (waived), though I don't see him getting past some of the others including Buffalo.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I wonder if Poile would take a flyer on Cory Conacher (waived), though I don't see him getting past some of the others including Buffalo.

No way he gets past everyone in front of us. I'm a little disappointed Poile didn't take him for a 6th or something before he hit waivers. I'm amazed at the falloff Conacher has had.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Something in the Lightning's arena must make it a prime place for undersized forwards. :laugh:

Maybe he just wanted to be MSL and tried harder :laugh:

Someone on the main boards brought up this little fact: With the Lightning, his shooting % was 17% and this year it's about 5% :amazed:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Maybe he just wanted to be MSL and tried harder :laugh:

Someone on the main boards brought up this little fact: With the Lightning, his shooting % was 17% and this year it's about 5% :amazed:

Yeah, that would have a pretty big effect, though 17% was probably quite a bit over his head over a pretty small sample size. Assume it closer to 11% for this season and...comes out to about 3 goals more than he's had so far. I'd probably take a flyer on him here, but wouldn't be upset if we don't.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
Pirri has 7 points 3 goals/4 assists +3, in 8 games with FLA.
Sure would of liked to have got him and Jarnkrok at the deadline....

Speaking of makeover more folks on board yet or is Peka being hurt still the issue?

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Pirri has 7 points 3 goals/4 assists +3, in 8 games with FLA.
Sure would of liked to have got him and Jarnkrok at the deadline....

Speaking of makeover more folks on board yet or is Peka being hurt still the issue?

Only Florida was going to get a sweetheart deal like that for Pirri

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4