UND vs Team USA Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
nomorekids said:
if someone gets this, tell me what the quality is like. if it's good, i'll cough up the 8.95 to watch this game.

I just bought it. Quality looks good. They just had Scott Sandelin doing a cheesy Subway commercial. :lol

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I know it's just an exhibition, but I think the game today with ND exemplifies how the U.S. will play in the tournament. I think the U.S. defense will get bogged down in it's zone from time-to-time, will finish it's fair share of offensive chances, and get good goaltending and special teams.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Pretty good game. ND has nothing to be ashamed of, but couldn't finish their chances. U.S. looked good, although the PP looked sloppy. I'm sure that will be worked on. Montoya clearly looked much more comfortable in goal than Schneider, especially when playing the puck. The two youngest players on the U.S. team (Lee and Kessel) fit in very well. Kessel looks bigger than advertised and showed outstanding speed. He drove wide on the ND defense several times, Lee, while not exactly a thumper is very strong and played the body well.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
To anyone that saw this game. How did Matt Greene look? I am curious to see how he stacks up against the best offense the USA can put together.

I know the final was 3-0 but I expected the US team to win here, so no real surprise. So any report on Greene would be great :)

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad