Movies: Uncut Gems

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just watched it, thought it was great. What a ride. It's essentially an incredible action movie with no real "action," at least in traditional terms of the genre, to speak of. This is "The Raid: Redemption" if you replaced fists/guns with yelling.

Reactions: kihei

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Just watched it, thought it was great. What a ride. It's essentially an incredible action movie with no real "action," at least in traditional terms of the genre, to speak of. This is "The Raid: Redemption" if you replaced fists/guns with yelling.

with degenerate risk taking

and agreed

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I liked it a lot, but I already knew the ending so it was just alright. I have to say the "natural" style of the dialogue with everyone talking over eachother gets annoying after a while. You cant understand what anyone is saying. I thought they would just do it for the intro of the movie but it goes on for the whole thing, does nobody in this movie know how to take turns talking?
Lol, I do not see the comparison, but thats just me.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Oddly, this makes perfectly good sense to me. :laugh:

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad