Unbelievable save by Marlies goalie Drew MacIntyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
It looks so tame from the first replay, then it shows it again and you're like holy **** :laugh:

JuicyJ*

Even if it was going wide, Mac has tremendous balls to try that in a playoff game and actually pull it off. That's a desperation save in it's finest form

Goalies "try" this almost every time they go post to post

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
holy ****

He stole the game for the Marlies, hopefully he'll continue to as the Marlies are a shell of the team they were last year or earlier this year. I don't know why but all the premium draft picks can't seem to get into the lineup.

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
Are people seriously trying to put this down... This board is mind blowing sometimes, obviously not in a good way..

Puck wasn't going in... maybe. So in the heat of the moment, MacIntyre must've understood this, but wanted to grandstand for everyone. Obviously.:sarcasm:

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
that's going well wide, if anything he just gives it more of a chance to go in off his glove.

remarkable save nonetheless!

Exactly, but the play was so quick that he didn't have time to read and reason it that way. Sometimes as a goalie, you just gotta stop the puck's course no matter where it's going.

I know I see a ton of OMG ZAMAZING saves and half of them wouldn't be going in anyway, but you still have to give credit where it's due. The acrobatic behind-the-back grab is still awesome to see.

We only point out that it's going wide if we're neutral or not a fan of the team the goalie plays for. I know I wouldn't mention it if Price did that. :laugh:

GenericFan2*

Wow, didn't even realize what he did until the replay. Mac has been a stud this year for the Marlies, but that was just crazy.

FrontOffice

Apr 30, 2012
Great save. Has been a revelation for the Marlies since getting picked up. Deserves getting a shot as a backup next year.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
love the people saying its not impressive because it was going wide. Like he is supposed to just let it go through because it's going wide?

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Well, I moved this to the appropriate forum, but another, earlier thread was moved to the GDT. Discuss it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad