Post-Game Talk: Unbelievable comback - Bruins win 5-3!!!!!!!!

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Per Montreal board, looks like Prust might be out for Game 3.

While he doesn't score, he's a good 4th liner......he was just being wasted on the top 3 IMO.

There 4th line currently looks like: Moen | White | Weiss. However, I'd expect Bournival to play on the 4th line if Bourque plays (He had the flu).

Yikes!

they're rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Please let it be true. Murray and White are two of the worst in the league at their positions.

Oh BIG time. Check out his offensive zone start percentage! There are exactly 2 dmen on the team with higher percentages, both of them are rookies. So even though Therrien is sheltering his defensive defenseman as much as humanly possible, he's still awful. This is excellent news for us.

7HvMsUg.png

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
i was quite calm actually. There was (and is) no doubt in my mind that we'd win both games up there. Especially game 3. Julien era teams have excelled in game 3's. Remember the old adage: Julien is never in trouble until he loses a road game. ;)

I did calm myself a few times with such words.

On the other hand, I really wanted to kick a bar stool!

icyblue

Sep 21, 2005
I dunno, but it dam well better be a night game. I got a lot of driving to do Saturday and wanna put some miles behind me before we stop to watch the game.

I hope it's a night game as well. Something's just not quite right when that game starts at 10:30am my time...

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I dunno, but it dam well better be a night game. I got a lot of driving to do Saturday and wanna put some miles behind me before we stop to watch the game.

Kevin Paul Dupont‏@GlobeKPD·22 hrs
Early (unofficial) line from TV source tells me #Bruins #Habs Game 5 May 10 will be an evening puck drop--possibly 7:00.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Man we still have to wait another day and a few hours. Two days between games feels like an eternity right now.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Man we still have to wait another day and a few hours. Two days between games feels like an eternity right now.

One more day for the Habs to try to recover from their total choke in game #2. They also have to find answers for the total domination 5 on 5 of the Bruins or that series will be over soon.

Even if they were 10min away from being up 2-0, they can also see that they are lucky to be tied 1-1 after how they got dominated in the first two games (29-13 the scoring chances in game 1 for Boston and I don't know the end result for game two but it was 21-9 after two...).

Go Rask Go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad