Ugliest Players of All-time?

Willard

Kings All The Way
Sep 15, 2004
Just Off Highway 1
Rick Dudley was BORN with a combover! Ugliest hair in the history of Man.
I can't link from work, but if someone with a strong stomach wants to find a pic.....

Here ya go, featuring The Hair itself

48010_Thrashers_Dudley_Hockey_large.jpg

A good one of Ken Daneyko, just for the hell of it...

ken-daneyko.jpg

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

DustyMartellaughs

Flashing the leather.
Jun 12, 2009
Dawson Creek, BC
Thanks for the Dudley pic. Yikes!

Not NHL, but the Vancouver Grizzlies had a coach named Brian Winters (I think) who looked like a paler version of Lurch from The Addams Family.

Roman Cechmanek had a unibrow that looked like a throw rug.

Canadarocks

Sep 16, 2005
Speaking of goalies, here's a classic photo of Terry Sawchuk

TerrySawchuk.jpg

Terry Sawchuk was so cute (in a little boy way) when he first joined the NHL. All those years of goaltending without a mask (and probably hard living too) really took a toll on him.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
C'mon, we can do better than this. How about:

Rathje:

1418386894_a88014d400.jpg

- sadly, I couldn't find a good profile of Rathje. This shot doesn't really do the hideous qualities of his nose justice.

Smyth:

72252-22395.jpg

- ack! This guy is a muppet.

Chara:

zdeno-chara.jpg

- kind of hard to believe this one hasn't been posted yet. Chara bears a striking resemblance to Sloth from the Goonies.

sloth-goonies.jpg

And finally, I leave you with this:

roenick-babcock.jpg

Ok, that wasn't fair, but seriously, old Roenick has a very disturbing Iggy Pop thing going on, despite the fact that he's really not an ugly man.

070507roenick.jpg

SealsFan

May 3, 2009
Whoa... no Bryan "Buggsy" Watson yet?!?!?

Or Gump Worsley?!?!?

Last edited:

gerhart

Aug 4, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
www.myspace.com
He looks like some kid who goes too my school. He accually thinks hes a good looking guy:shakehead

I played hockey against him to I got to drill his stuck up ass into the boards :) no homo

From a personal standpoint, Tyler Kennedy is absolutely not stuck up. He's easily one of the nicest hockey players I've ever met. I've actually known TK for quite a while and had the pleasure to play on his AAA Bantam team for a few games as well as play against him for a few years. He's always been a first-class individual and always eager to say hello and take for a few moments. Unattractive? I'll let the ladies decide on that, stuck up? He is certainly the furthest from it.

Reactions: sanscosm

Weztex

Feb 6, 2006
At one point in time, an 11 years old Patrik Laine browsing this thread might have happened.

Reactions: pld459666

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I remember being a young kid watching Ranger Islander games in the early 2000's and being actually frightened at the sight of Kenny Johnsson's mug.

kenny-jnsson-5fe85d29-3e86-45a3-bba9-b852833bcfd-resize-750.jpeg

kenny-jonsson-1996-38.jpg

Reactions: Conbon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad