Post-Game Talk: Ugh.... Leafs lose in SO to the Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
Trust me, the fix is in, Leafs lose tonight, mark this.

Guess it wasn't so dumb, recognize the signs early and gamble i guess, it was evident early.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Oh well. Didn't play well enough and lost. That's how it goes.

Not good enough. Everyone has to step up and show up to the start of the games. Were terrible in the first period and it costs them again.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Babcock is a ****ing joke. Putting JVR, Bozak ahead of Nylander in the shootout...hmmmm wonder why we are 1-6 in them. F clown coach puts a player in doghouse and doesnt even use him when situations calls for it. 30sec 3v3 ice time for Nylander and puts JVR and Bozak before him and doesnt even get a chance to shoot in the SO. Does he not remmber his breakaway goal in Arizona?

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
Fredrik Andersen the mental midget....no matter how well he plays for 57:00 does his best to give it all away without fail every single game, if it wasn't for Matthews bailing him out while he went swimming we don't even get a point.

As usual Babcock changes nothing and we lose another shootout with the same people missing every single time.

Last edited:

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
You could just hear how much Hughson loved the leafs losing. He wasnt even on screen and I could see his smile as he finished the broadcast. Makes me sick.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Thank you Marincin and Babcock.

Note: put your best players together in overtime. That's a good idea.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I don't care about the shootout, win or lose.

Marincin gifted them a point though with that unforced delay of game with 2 minutes left. It's too bad because I thought he was great tonight otherwise, he was easily the best or 2nd best d man tonight for the Leafs prior to that.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I have to LIVE in this city of Ottawa! Why can't you at least beat the Senaturds! Marincin you piece of poop!

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Fairly evenly played game but not really a good one for either team.

Late goal and then losing to a team your trying to catch hurts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad