GDT: UFC on ESPN: Whittaker vs. Gastelum

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don’t think they can deny Whittaker now. He didn’t get the finish but he looked great once again tonight from start to finish. He’s clearly the next best guy in the division after Adesanya.

That ended up being a pretty bad main card overall.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Woodley and Askren are so tight they even started tanking their fight careers at the same time

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I expected Whittaker to win, but that was much more one sided than I expected. He's looked great against 3 damn good strikers, mixed in his wrestling, and with Jan showing us Izzy is mortal, the rematch is more intriguing now than ever. I still think Izzy wins, but I''m much less confident in that now and it is undeniably the fight to make. Hopefully he gets his wish with a full crowd stadium show in Oceania.

:laugh: at Arlovski saying he has a few more years in him. I'm not going to doubt him, but it's just crazy to think he was UFC champ 15 years ago and he's still going.

I don't know what people were expecting from Askren, but that was always what was going to happen. I just hope he got paid upfront because there's no way Triller has any money left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad