Heavyweight bout: Marcos Rogério de Lima vs. Alexander Romanov
Featherweight bout: Darren Elkins vs. Luiz Eduardo Garagorri
Welterweight bout: Max Griffin vs. Ramiz Brahimaj
Bantamweight bout: Gustavo Lopez vs. Anthony Birchak​

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Main event should be great and really interested to see how Boser does with the step up in competition. Chikadze always fun to watch as well.

Reactions: Avs_19

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Birchak is a back in the ufc on short notice

Always feel good for the guys like him that get another shot a handful of years later.

Heinisch vs Allen is the best fight on the card outside the main event imo

Will be fun to see Romanov again too

if Elkins loses he may be done in the ufc. He has had an underrated run. Also has the worst tattoo in history and that’s coming from a guy that has a white goodman purple cobras tattoo on his leg

Last edited:

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Birchak is a back in the ufc on short notice

Always feel good for the guys like him that get another shot a handful of years later.

Heinisch vs Allen is the best fight on the card outside the main event imo

Will be fun to see Romanov again too

if Elkins loses he may be done in the ufc. He has had an underrated run. Also has the worst tattoo in history and that’s coming from a guy that has a white goodman purple cobras tattoo on his leg

We must see this side by side and vote.

Reactions: member 51464

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Main event is awesome, although a little less awesome with the unofficial official news that Jan's next fight will be Stylebender.

Other than that, not much for me, although...Gadelha vs. Xiaonan is suddenly kind of an important fight at SW. They removed Suarez from the rankings and Andrade is only ranked at FLW now. So Gadelha is now #4 and Xiaonan is #8.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thiago is my favorite fighter but Glover +200 is spicy for how tough and crafty he is. Not sure yet

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Agreed, Glover should not be +200. I love Thiago though, him gutting out a split decision on one leg against Jones is one of the grittiest performances I've ever seen.

Reactions: CDJ

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
Interesting card. I'll predict Arlovski's getting KO'd and the main event will be a a crazy fight, possibly a FOTY candidate. No idea on the rest.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Agreed, Glover should not be +200. I love Thiago though, him gutting out a split decision on one leg against Jones is one of the grittiest performances I've ever seen.

zero legs even, I know he had both knees operated on. I think Jon tore both of his ACL’s. That’s the only reason I’m hesitant to bet on him, although I think I’m gonna end up going Santos by KO

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The main event might've lost some importance after the Jan/Adesanya news but it's still a big fight for the division. Glover has as good of a case as anyone for a title shot if he wins. Santos isn't far off either after how close he fought Jones and it'll be good to see him back after the injuries. If I knew pre-injury Santos was going to show up I'd pick him but he's coming off major surgeries at the age of 36 so I'll go with Glover.

I'll be rooting hard for Boser. Adding a legit young fighter would be great for the HW division and the fact that he's Canadian makes it all that much better. He's not going to be a title contender or anything with a win but it's a step up in competition against tough veteran so it's a good test to see where he's at.

Yan Xiaonan is another fighter who could become a potential contender with a win tonight. It's a tough fight with Claudia's strength and grappling ability though. I like Xiaonan's chances if she's able to keep it standing.

Reactions: darko and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I ran another parlay cuz I don’t learn

Santos
Boser
Barcelos
Romanov
Giga

Fun first fight

Last edited:

member 51464

Maybe it needs to be mandated it is a lost point for two of the same foul in one match...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That might be the nastiest thing I've ever seen in a fight. There have been some terrible injuries and bad cuts but this dude's ear is literally hanging off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad