Welterweight bout: Alex Oliveira vs. Ramazan Kuramagomedov
Women's Bantamweight bout: Sabina Mazo vs. Alexis Davis
Light Heavyweight bout: William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
Bantamweight bout: Vince Cachero vs. Ronnie Lawrence
Light Heavyweight bout: Dustin Jacoby vs. Maxim Grishin​

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I know nothing about Cachero-Lawrence but I’m intrigued by the other fights on the card

I want to say Rozenstruik wins but I’m only basing that off of overall combat sports experience. Gane is probably the most nimble heavyweight I’ve seen in awhile though

Ankalaev-Krylov will be a stoppage

Munhoz-Rivera has the potential to be a war

Reactions: Avs_19

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Not the biggest names but you have some interesting fights all over the card.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Pretty good card for having such a stacked PPV next week.

No idea what to make of the main event. Rozenstruik being a +200-ish dog seems a little lopsided considering Gane has really only fought over-the-hill JDS and has never been in a 5 round fight. I could definitely see Gane winning the majority of the fight and then Rozenstruik finding an opening for that bomb a la the Overeem fight.

What does the UFC see in Montana? She's a fine enough prospect, but she's 11-6 (4-2) in the UFC and they seem to always give her good card placement.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Menifield tested positive for Covid. Fight is rebooked for March it seems according to Knight’s manager

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Could be some entertaining fights on this one. Not overly excited about any of them but this could produce a couple hidden gems/fun finishes. Main and Co-Main should be intense, also looking forward to Munhoz/Rivera.

Have to go with Gane here, he may not have the quality of competition on his side but he seems a bit too well-rounded for Jairzinho. In their fights against JDS, Gane was in complete control basically the whole time whereas Rozenstruik was losing until he landed big shots. Same with the Overeem fight. You can never discount the power factor, but if Gane plays his cards right I think he could pull this one off in decisive fashion. Could see him getting an advantage on the ground and winning by sub in round 1 or 2, and even on the feet he seems to have the composure to stay away from the knockout blow. I like the matchup though, the winner should be in for a really big fight.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Gane should definitely take this handily.

Caught an article at BE about what people want from HW, but ultimately the takeaway was how thin the division is. Why? I mean I realize with significant weight cutting an average athletic man could fight at 155, so 240+ certainly limits the options, but I'd still think you'd get a lot more A level athletes who didn't quite make it in the NFL that would take an interest in MMA. Lot of big, strong, fit guys who played college ball and maybe even wrestled as well. Just doesn't seem like many move over to fighting.

Ultimately it kinda sucks. You want HW to be intriguing, and I'm not sure if there's even one interesting prospect.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Typically the heavyweights don’t enter their prime until their mid 30’s and can fight into their 40’s- it’s a strange division where you don’t really see young guys emerge. Jairzinho and Gane are both seen as having bright futures and they are 32 and 30 respectively. At one of the lighter weight classes you’re seen as running out of time at 32

Boser looked like a possible something for a second there before he ran into Arlovski. Aspinall is probably the best true “prospect” at the moment

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I rewatched Lawrence and Cachero’s last fight and I think money should come in on Lawrence

Ankalaev and Jairzinho both by KO

Munhoz

I think Grishin effectively wrestles Jacoby and the extra weight helps

caceres by decision

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I rewatched Lawrence and Cachero’s last fight and I think money should come in on Lawrence

Ankalaev and Jairzinho both by KO

Munhoz

I think Grishin effectively wrestles Jacoby and the extra weight helps

caceres by decision

I'm all in on the Gane hype train. It's HW so no result will be a surprise, especially with Rozenstruik's power, but I'm taking Gane.

Agree about Ankalaev. He's legit.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I got 29-28 Grishin

Could make a vague argument for 10-8 in the first round due to the two KD followed by ending the round in a position to finish

this could be 29-28 either way or even 28-28

Edit: if you guys aren’t fading me right now you’re missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime money making opportunity. This is like being able to buy a Microsoft stock when Bill Gates was working out of his parents garage or whatever. Exponential return on your investment

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How many shots did Lawrence just land on the ground? He was impressive.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I got 29-28 Grishin

Could make a vague argument for 10-8 in the first round due to the two KD followed by ending the round in a position to finish

this could be 29-28 either way or even 28-28

Edit: if you guys aren’t fading me right now you’re missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime money making opportunity. This is like being able to buy a Microsoft stock when Bill Gates was working out of his parents garage or whatever. Exponential return on your investment

you got a good bet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad