GDT: UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Hunt

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Both guys landed some bombs. I'm still not understanding Lewis' strategy.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Big win for Hunt.

Lewis fought a terrible fight and made it easy for him. Hunt didn't really even have to work to close the distance and land.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Haha. I have no clue how to score this. Hunt was stalking him the first to rounds IMO.

Lewis was trying to lure him for counters. And he was landing more for the first 7ish minutes, then it started to shift...but Lewis definitely won round 1. That strategy was obviously not effective, completely gassed.
He broke his rib last fight so it was definitely those body shots that did him in.

Was fun to see those guys in good spirits through the whole thing. All in all real solid card.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Seems like a good stoppage. Lewis wasn't really moving and was fine with it.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Hunt looked to be in GREAT shape. I can always tell how he's going to perform on how he looks. Chubby=plodding/headhunting to a loss, Stocky=combos and patience. Definitely think he has trouble finding motivation, fighting at home brought it out though. Both guys have great chins though swinging bombs.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Black Beast won't retire. This is a guy who said he wouldn't pick up a phone to fight until his wedding was done with and he immediately picked up the phone to fight Hunt.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Black Beast won't retire. This is a guy who said he wouldn't pick up a phone to fight until his wedding was done with and he immediately picked up the phone to fight Hunt.

Yah I think it's just the disappointment talking, at least I hope it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad