GDT: UFC Fight Night: Dern vs. Yan/Bellator 286: Pitbull vs. Borics

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

It's a long day of fights tomorrow and if a prelim WMMA fight has to get sacrificed then I'm not going to complain. Though I am kind of interested in Ricci.. but I still think that fight might have been a boring one.

Reactions: Taytro and CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
What's the plays today anyone got some good picks?
Now that I’m giving this play out it won’t hit but I’ve put Costa/Grishin/Brown together on a parlay

I did Weber Almeida/Pico/McKee for bellator

I’m the hottest I’ve ever been, shooting stars flame out eventually though and I woke up with a bad feeling about today lol

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Now that I’m giving this play out it won’t hit but I’ve put Costa/Grishin/Brown together on a parlay

I did Weber Almeida/Pico/McKee for bellator

I’m the hottest I’ve ever been, shooting stars flame out eventually though and I woke up with a bad feeling about today lol

Yep

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Brutal.

That's the exact type of fight you deserve to have a front row seat for if you don't allow regular people into an event because you don't want them around you.

Reactions: CDJ

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Lins/Grishin pulled. Should help the UFC to Bellator crossover timing situation

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That was a fun one. Both guys took some huge shots and somehow stayed up.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Anik and Jones riding Jones a bit much this fight. Guy is barely a UFC fighter and they're acting like he's a top guy. Barcelos easily outclassing him for 15 minutes.

Great bounceback fight for Barcelos. Lost a couple here recently to legit fighters but I think he still has a great future.

Reactions: Taytro

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Anik and Jones riding Jones a bit much this fight. Guy is barely a UFC fighter and they're acting like he's a top guy. Barcelos easily outclassing him for 15 minutes.

Great bounceback fight for Barcelos. Lost a couple here recently to legit fighters but I think he still has a great future.
Single digit strikes every round and they called him one of the best in the world when he's "on". Well he certainly wasn't on today, completely outclassed, as you said.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I think the empty arena has Anik thinking he's doing his podcast instead of a real broadcast. "Take out your testicles and deduct a point" wow lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad