GDT: UFC Fight Night: Dern vs. Hill

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Angela's face is absolutely beat up. Dern has been a pitbull here and has kept the pace for every round. Impressive performance from someone I generally find unlikeable.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Dana was heated about Ngannou and the PFL in the post-fight press conference. Almost everything he said was ridiculous but I'm too tired to pick out specifics lol.

Reactions: Taytro

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Dern isn't main eventing if she wasn't a smoke show, but if she gets it to the ground, she's fun to watch. She's legit and she goes for it. The problem is that the only thing worse than her striking is her takedowns. So if she can't get it to the ground, the fight is going to suck. She's basically Damien Maia....but super hot.
To each their own, but I think you've got her in the wrong division...

I don't think she comes close to qualifying as "super hot"
1236576378.0.jpg

In fact, she kinda looks like a young Jon Cryer...

DjZAyPMUwAAD52C.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Roof Daddy

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Caught the main event this morning.

Dern dominated. Definitely was throwing with more intent, both standing and with the G&P. Striking defense is still a little sus. Don't think she'd fair well against Rose or Yan. Hill's game, but she's just not that good and doesn't have the power that needs to be respected. Think Rose and Yan would piece Dern up.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Caught the main event this morning.

Dern dominated. Definitely was throwing with more intent, both standing and with the G&P. Striking defense is still a little sus. Don't think she'd fair well against Rose or Yan. Hill's game, but she's just not that good and doesn't have the power that needs to be respected. Think Rose and Yan would piece Dern up.
Their fight half a year ago was very close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad