Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1674405176208.png

• Love
Reactions: Taytro

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Crazy toughness from Glover. I was freaking out when he got to mount in the 5th lol. But good for Hill, everyone was sleeping on him. I'd be fine with any of Jan, Jiri, or Ankalaev getting the next shot.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Crazy toughness from Glover. I was freaking out when he got to mount in the 5th lol. But good for Hill, everyone was sleeping on him. I'd be fine with any of Jan, Jiri, or Ankalaev getting the next shot.
I was fortunately by myself and I cried a little before the start of round 5. Watching that old dog get off his stool and tell the doctors off and shout across to Hill did me in. When he got the takedown I was screaming. Hill reversing position was pretty incredible, he surprised me with his ground game

They don’t make ‘em like Glover very often. Have a feeling Pereira is gonna try to get revenge at some point

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com

I was not happy when he went for the mount, too easy to slide under. Should have stayed in half guard and did work from there. After all the abuse he took he had a chance, maybe a small chance to win it.

Reactions: I am not exposed

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Ahem. I predicted he would win. My bold prediction was a first round finish. But Glover really does have a head made out of granite. Shows you how insane the power Rumble Johnson had.

Reactions: 16Skippy and m9

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I was not happy when he went for the mount, too easy to slide under. Should have stayed in half guard and did work from there. After all the abuse he took he had a chance, maybe a small chance to win it.
Yea it was definitely more risky but he needed a finish. Maybe he didn’t think he could get a stoppage from side control.

Ahem. I predicted he would win. My bold prediction was a first round finish. But Glover really does have a head made out of granite. Shows you how insane the power Rumble Johnson had.
Oh yea good call. Krause is that you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad