GDT: UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hill looked fantastic. Showed off a very well-rounded game. Only real question I have is the cardio.

Credit to Glover for staying in it and showing that toughness he’s known for. That was reaching uncomfortable levels in the 4th.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1674368021881.png

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I didnt get to see that fight.

All I know is Dean was reffing.

Can you elaborate on what happened?

Looked like an eye poke at first. Fig thought so. And the crowd most definitely did.

But DC saw on a screen that it wasn't an eye poke. But on the tiny screen replays couldn't really see for definite.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I didnt get to see that fight.

All I know is Dean was reffing.

Can you elaborate on what happened?
Figuereido's eye got closed after the knuckle of Moreno's thumb caught him on a punch. Moreno was kind of dominating the entire time but Figuereido at least looked good cardio wise and could have continued if not for his eye closing up.

Reactions: I am not exposed

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Hill looked fantastic. People will question if he's really the champ due to the circumstances, but he'll have his opportunity to prove them all wrong again.

Gotta question Glover's unwillingness to commit to the takedowns early. I get he's trying to conserve energy, but it would have been wise to try to drain some Hill's energy and taken a little snap off his punches.

Glover's retiring in front of an empty arena in Brazil right now.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Man, Hill looked great in there. His evolution has been really impressive and he's going to be a problem for the division.

Tough one for Glover. Would have loved to see that Jiri fight, but oh well. Glad he held the title before he retired.

Nice win for Moreno. Would like to see him v Pantoja next. Figgy v O'Malley?

Dominant for Burns.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Man, Hill looked great in there. His evolution has been really impressive and he's going to be a problem for the division.

Tough one for Glover. Would have loved to see that Jiri fight, but oh well. Glad he held the title before he retired.

Nice win for Moreno. Would like to see him v Pantoja next. Figgy v O'Malley?

Dominant for Burns.
I'm not much of an O'Malley fan but have to imagine he slaughters Figgy. Figgy had issues with Moreno's 1-2 today, can't imagine he'd fair well against an accurate striker who is 4 inches taller than Moreno (6inches taller than Figgy) and has a really long jab/straight.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm not much of an O'Malley fan but have to imagine he slaughters Figgy. Figgy had issues with Moreno's 1-2 today, can't imagine he'd fair well against an accurate striker who is 4 inches taller than Moreno (6inches taller than Figgy) and has a really long jab/straight.

Agreed but I think it's a fun one and pretty much everyone at the top of 135lb will be a problem for Fig.

Reactions: 16Skippy and Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad