GDT: UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Good fight, thought Tavares looked pretty good in there.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
God damn Dricus

that guy is legit

My picks tonight are him, Hardy, Dustin, and Ryan Hall. Feel the least good about Hall

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Big right from Du Plessis. That was as clean as it gets with how open Giles left himself.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Is that the guy that says he's going to be the first real African champ? Since Franics, Usman, and Izzy fight out of France, USA, and New Zealand and he actually fights out of South Africa.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Is that the guy that says he's going to be the first real African champ? Since Franics, Usman, and Izzy fight out of France, USA, and New Zealand and he actually fights out of South Africa.

Yes, that's him. A bit of a weird way to go about it since they were all born in Africa but had to leave in order to get to where they are now.

Reactions: pistolpete11

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Luke Thomas got me more interested in this fight because of how much he has been hyping up Topuria. It might not be easy to look good against Hall but lets see.

Reactions: pistolpete11

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Yes, that's him. A bit of a weird way to go about it since they were all born in Africa but had to leave in order to get to where they are now.
That's his point, though. That he didn't leave Africa to get to where he is and where he hopes he's going. Although, he'll look like a real big idiot if he moves camps.

But it's weird to pick a fight with 3 of the UFC's most dominant champs who he could probably have some camaraderie with. Although, here we are talking about him and Izzy is the champ in his division, so...

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
I don't have anything against Ryan Hall, but with all the talk about him being this unbeatable jiu-jitsu wizard that is perpetually ducked by everyone in the UFC, I'm a little pleased that he lost.

member 51464

I live not far from where Ryan Hall runs a gym. I have never met the guy, but I have a number of friends who have and he seems to universally be a bit of a smug douche. I was pleased to see his face get bashed in.

As they say, talk shit and get hit.

Reactions: Nico Hughes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad