GDT: UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno

member 51464

So maybe Dern should poke her other eye so it looks closer to normal too?!

member 51464

Dern, you had her shook. Should have kept laying it on rather than go straight for the takedown. wtf

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think Dern takes it. There was some sloppy striking in that fight. Dern did have some nice body kicks and jabs though. Same with that knee from Jandiroba.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Always forget to come here.

1) Holland is slowly becoming my favourite fighter.

2) Dern is a beast. That nose definitely looks broken. I think she's a limited fighter that doesn't have champ potential, but I'm impressed by her toughness I think she takes this one.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I would usually never be excited about these mid-tier woman's fights.. but this was a really fun fight.

Jandiroba can hang in this division. I think the decision was correct but Jandiroba did well.

Reactions: CDJ

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Dern's striking looked "better" but it's still not "good". It was a lot of ducking her head down and swinging wildly. Can't question her BJJ, but she's going to have to find ways to get the fight to the mat to have any chance against the elite girls in the division.
Pretty much how I feel. She reminds me of a more disciplined Rhonda Rousey. Really tough girl who can bang because she's just physically tough and strong, but her striking is rudimentary. She lacks the takedown ability Rousey had too.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Dern's striking looked "better" but it's still not "good". It was a lot of ducking her head down and swinging wildly. Can't question her BJJ, but she's going to have to find ways to get the fight to the mat to have any chance against the elite girls in the division.

IMANARI ROLLLLLLLLLL

Reactions: pistolpete11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad