Post-Game Talk: UFC 172: Rangers @ Jackets

Wolfy*

Too bad Kreids didnt take on someone a bit stronger than that whimp

How do you think he would handle himself against someone like Thornton? I think there's a chance he'd get destroyed, because he has little fighting experience.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
How do you think he would handle himself against someone like Thornton? I think there's a chance he'd get destroyed, because he has little fighting experience.

I don't want him to fight Thornton. Kreids isn't a fighter. But he sure as heck is stronger and more physical than artem. I liked Kreids vs. Dingleberry Phaneuf. That was amusing. Not intimidated by him in the least

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York

i doubt he'd get destroyed. if anything he wudnt throw punches but hed just hold the other fighter from throwing any punches.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I don't want Kreider to start fighting a lot. He's going to have to if he keeps throwing big hits/mixing it up, but I don't want it to be a regular part of his game.

His fight against Phaneuf I'm okay with, against someone like Thornton, no.

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I find it amazing on how Columbus fans are hating on Nash. What was he suppose to do? Let the little guy slash away and talk crap?

Bob deserved the shove and that should of been a goal.
Kreider body slamming Anisimov was great as well.

Other than that, I enjoyed the game. LGR against the Devils today

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I find it amazing on how Columbus fans are hating on Nash. What was he suppose to do? Let the little guy slash away and talk crap?

Bob deserved the shove and that should of been a goal.
Kreider body slamming Anisimov was great as well.

Other than that, I enjoyed the game. LGR against the Devils today

So satisfying.

I'm also glad that the affection for former Rangers is finally gone from this fanbase. It's not like Dubi or Artie had any real legacy, so I never got the gushing over them leaving. **** them both, really.

Now Dubinsky just needs to get crushed, and I'll be content :p.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
any thinking that there will be action taken against that ref who took away nash's goal last night?
more of a rhetorical question, cuz i know how piss-poor this league is run. but that was a real head-scratcher of a call. i mean, the ref shouldn't be allowed to even make that call. it's like if the ref decided to not do a face-off. i mean, if he thought it was kicked-in-intentionally he has to ask toronto, no? was he saying he 'intended' to blow the whistle or some-such garbage? totally out-of-left-field and calls his integrity into question surely.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
any thinking that there will be action taken against that ref who took away nash's goal last night?
more of a rhetorical question, cuz i know how piss-poor this league is run. but that was a real head-scratcher of a call. i mean, the ref shouldn't be allowed to even make that call. it's like if the ref decided to not do a face-off. i mean, if he thought it was kicked-in-intentionally he has to ask toronto, no? was he saying he 'intended' to blow the whistle or some-such garbage? totally out-of-left-field and calls his integrity into question surely.

Incidental contact with the goaltender. It's up to the ref's discretion and he is 100% allowed to make that call. Even if it was the wrong one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad