UEFA to consider scrapping away goal rule

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
First time Arsenal aren't in Europe for like 3 decades and now they decide to remove the plague of our existence

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Definitely. Real Madrid - Juventus played in Oslo :laugh:

I see Perez fears football will go bankrupt so clearly games will have to be played in China and the US.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
To be fair, I wouldn't complain about some of the neutral venues, especially for later stages. But... they would make clubs fly to Baku and some shit like that.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Man I don't know how I feel about this. Like I get it but I really don't want shootouts having that much more of a potential impact than it already does. Thankfully for both me and the world I don't have to make these choices

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
To be fair, I wouldn't complain about some of the neutral venues, especially for later stages. But... they would make clubs fly to Baku and some shit like that.

Especially for later stages?

I would be seriously %"&""&&" if by some magic luck Spurs again play a play-off game in the CL and it is moved to China (obviously you are not moving a game from London to Paris or something - it will be China, the US or the Middle East).

A group game against some team from Norway, Slovakia, Hungary or whatever? I could live with that.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
You could have a final eight or four tournament, Europa League and Conference League only in Europe and the Champions League guaranteed at least every four years. So it could be something like Shanghai, Dubai, Miami, Baku, Guangzhou, Qatar, Los Angeles, London.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad