UEFA Nations League 2022-2023

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
I think he understands his role with NT team better. Playing alongside the big names, against better opposition, I think he has learned to play within his capabilities and role. However, in Dinamo, exactly like what you said. Holds the ball too long, tries to do too much, trying to be the big fish in a small pond because he can get away with that shit more often vs HNL’s weaker competition. I still don’t think he’s that great, but maybe the best true no. 9 we have available to us and he has come up clutch now 2 times recently
He's scored 2 big goals, but Kramaric is still by far the best striker we got.
Which says a lot in itself, because he's not an actual striker. :D

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I just have this feeling of Croatia win the tournament Modric will retire, although reading between the lines he is leaning towards staying until 2024. Also I doubt he takes the Saudi offer, if anything he will stay at Real and maybe not play 50-55 games a season :confused:
With Madrid’ depth in MF there ahould be more rotation so hopefully Luka will be rested more often and be fresh for Croatia and important Real games

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
He's scored 2 big goals, but Kramaric is still by far the best striker we got.
Which says a lot in itself, because he's not an actual striker.
Agreed, but he’s not a true 9. I meant Petkovic is our best pure striker

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
yeah maybe, but give some props to Gigio for once lol!
I love Donnarumma, but he blocked Merino there. Morata missed with an open net basically.

I feel for you guys too, Mancini lost it, imagine starting Zaniolo, who's not even starting at Galatasaray. Where's Grifo???

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I love Donnarumma, but he blocked Merino there. Morata missed with an open net basically.

I feel for you guys too, Mancini lost it, imagine starting Zaniolo, who's not even starting at Galatasaray. Where's Grifo???

I have to say I am big fan of Zaniolo...:laugh:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Another guy ruined by injuries
I think it's laziness, lack of any kind of defensive work, and faulty decision making. He's tall, elegant with his ball at his feet, and can score the highlight reel goals. In the 70s he'd have been a superstar, now Galatasaray is just about his level.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think it's laziness, lack of any kind of defensive work, and faulty decision making. He's tall, elegant with his ball at his feet, and can score the highlight reel goals. In the 70s he'd have been a superstar, now Galatasaray is just about his level.
And the three knee reconstructions

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Man van Gaal really got the maximum out of this Dutch team, they don't look good under Koeman, though the Italians don't have enough energy so they are still in this for now

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Man van Gaal really got the maximum out of this Dutch team, they don't look good under Koeman, though the Italians don't have enough energy so they are still in this for now
Pretty crazy how deep the Dutch are at cb but can’t develop any other position. Getting hammered by Italy is hilarious.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Croatia still trying this Perisic left back experiment, I know he plays LWB at Spurs but that was in a back three. Only change is Erlic comes in for Vida who I was shocked started. Spain also make one change, Asensio for Rodrigo

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
This game should tell us if Scotland is now a world football power, or if Spain is going through a transition period. Stay tuned...

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This Spanish team can possess the ball at will... but will go to the other side of the pitch and seemingly stall and have no idea what to do next near the box. It's astonishing....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad