UEFA Nations League 2022-2023

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Spain is a really boring team to watch. Was boring at the Euros, boring at the WC and boring the past few Nation League games I watched.

Just dreadful football....but this style does win championships. Full credit to them.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Spain is a really boring team to watch. Was boring at the Euros, boring at the WC and boring the past few Nation League games I watched.

Just dreadful football....but this style does win championships. Full credit to them.

They had like 20+ shots and most of the chances. What else must they do to make it “exciting” for you? Get 40 shots and 50 chances? They’re not even playing their 80% possession 20000 passes a game anymore. They’re actually possessing and passing just a little more than Croatia and still getting double the shots and chances.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Feel bad for Modric as this was probably his last chance to win a trophy for his country in which was essentially a home game. Sutalo really impressed me. Great a step up and anticipation passes. Really calm and composed on the ball as well

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Euro 2024 will be largely home games depending on the opponent, but that was the last chance in reality. The good news is the defense looks secure for at least the next 10 years (though Gvardiol’s injury history is starting to concern me). The big lack is a striker, team doesn’t score at all

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Euro 2024 will be largely home games depending on the opponent, but that was the last chance in reality. The good news is the defense looks secure for at least the next 10 years (though Gvardiol’s injury history is starting to concern me). The big lack is a striker, team doesn’t score at all
I was surprised how tentative Croatia played. They were going through the motions at times as if they knew eventually they would change gears and pull it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad