UEFA Europa League 2021-22

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
It all kicks off soon as the greatest playmaker of all time Mesut Özil needs two assists to equal the all time Europa League assist record tonight. Only really played two seasons in this competition for Arsenal, one with a broken back. Prime time television at 21:00 in Central Europe. Some other interesting games going on as well, the Mbappe of center backs William Saliba plays at 18:45 for those interested. Outside of Lokomotiv vs Marseille and Frankfurt vs Fenerbace, Leicester vs Napoli, Galatasaray vs Lazio, PSV vs Sociedad, Dinamo Zagreb vs West Ham, Real Betis vs Celtic and Rangers vs Lyon could be interesting for some too I guess.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Damn, what an intro. Arsenal first billing in a competition they aren't involved in.

I take it back, I read pre-edit where you added the other matches. Fair play.
Even though no Europe is embarrasing I am relieved that I don’t have to sit through the Europa League again, to be honest.

Reactions: S E P H

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Marseille only gets 1-1 against Lokomotiv with one man up. Thought Saliba and Guendouzi made them unbreakable according to Evilo.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I'm trying to watch PSV vs Real Sociedad..but when I click on it on Paramount+ it shows instead their Golazo show with brief look-ins for all the games. I feel cheated out of the 5 or 6 bucks I pay them monthly.

Reactions: Power Man

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Yeah sometiems ages are really surprising :laugh: I was watching Olympiakos-Antwerp tonight and heard that Henry Onyekuru is still only 24. I feels like ages ago he was so good in the Belgian League at Eupen and then Anderlecht.
Anyway tough loss for Antwerp in the final minutes, didn't deserve to lose that game as Olympiakos looked rather meh.
Genk otoh had an important win in Austria, also in the final minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad