Euro: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Iceland, Norway will have to go through playoffs I presume? I really have no idea which teams are eligible, @HajdukSplit will probably fill us in :laugh:

Norway are guaranteed playoffs

Iceland aren’t yet but chances are good. Only way they won’t is is four of the following don’t qualify automatically: Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Croatia

Reactions: Savi and Pouchkine

member 305909

Are they going to make this qualification-format permanent? I hope not! Very artificial and not even well thought through.

Reactions: Pouchkine

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Forsberg is dominating right now.

Hope we get to see Kulusevski in the second half. Seem to impress people in Italy

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Forsberg is dominating right now.

Hope we get to see Kulusevski in the second half. Seem to impress people in Italy

Kulusevski and Isak will be fire against Faroe Islands.

Svensson will for sure be one of the subs in the second in this type of match. Gagliolo could maybe come in for Bengtsson, otherwise Isak and Andersson in for Berg and Quaison.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
"Little" Sweden? :laugh:
:sarcasm:
vbE1zUE.png

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
and for the 1000th time little sweden qualifes for a big tournament. its really impressing.
Football has in Sweden an other tradition than in Finland. Look to Basketball. Here we spaek from "little Finland(Sweden)". ;)

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sweden have done it, love too see it! Janne is such an amazing coach and we are incredibly tough to beat for any team, controlled, comfortable win at a tough place. Lets have another magical summer!

Reactions: JimboA

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Alexander Isak booed and got struff thrown against him. Too bad he didn't get to score and do a nice celly infront of them

Reactions: AB13

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
9 goals in 9 games...
The group, including group winners Italy is arguably the weakest in the entire qualifying campaign. Still, a goal a game shouldn’t necessarily be discredited but I was more referring to his recent form in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad