UEFA EURO 2016 - Final Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Muller should be playing striker, not RM. Gotze is NOT a natural ST and it was very obvious.

Muller
Gotze - Ozil - Schweini
Khedira - Kroos
Hector - Hummels - Boateng - Mustafi
Neuer​

You won't see him until the 60 or 70 minute mark. Not fit enough.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Russian FA encouraging more fighting and violence:

"I don't see anything wrong with fans fighting," the MP from the nationalist Liberal Democratic party wrote on Twitter. "Quite the opposite, the guys did well. Keep it up!

"In nine out of 10 cases, football fans go to games to fight, and that's normal. The lads defended the honour of their country and did not let English fans desecrate our motherland. We should forgive and understand our fans."

http://www.espnfc.us/russia/story/2...ion-official-nothing-wrong-with-fans-fighting

:facepalm:

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Srna's father has passed away. Darijo has left the camp and returned to Croatia.

That's inacceptable. The guy needs to be gone from the executive committee or Russia needs to be gone from the tournament. The UEFA can't accept a federation or a federation functionary sabotaging one of its basic politics.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Jogi may be utterly incompetent, but thank goodness he hasn't done any of this. How we should play:

Brandt/Kruse - Muller
Ozil
Dahoud - Toni/Sami
Toni/Weigl
Schmelzer/Arnold - Mats - Boa - Weiser/Kimmich

or

Brandt - Draxler/Kruse - Muller
Ozil
Dahoud - Kroos
Weigl/Kimmich
Tah - Mats - Boa

The best we can hope for from Jogi, given that he's already screwed up in the team selection:

Draxler - Muller - Sane/Gotze
Ozil - Toni/Sami
Toni/Weigl
Hector - Mats - Boa - Kimmich​

...curious wingers you've picked there...

I think I'm supposed to post something about how those strapping young german lads were innocent victims reacting to provocation...

...f***ing idiots :facepalm: This is why we can't have nice things. After all the positivity in recent weeks as everyone's rallied behind "bad neighbor" Boateng, some dips***s have to taint it all just because they saw all of these other hools getting in on the action & so they couldn't help but express their own disgusting natures...le sigh

I prefer Germany without wingers. The formation I had was a LAM CAM RAM formation.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
That's inacceptable. The guy needs to be gone from the executive committee or Russia needs to be gone from the tournament. The UEFA can't accept a federation or a federation functionary sabotaging one of its basic politics.

You are correct, however we all know UEFA won't go anywhere near the 2018 World Cup hosts.

England? They'll never host a major tournament ever again, so **** em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad