GWT: UCL Matchweek 4 & 5

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
The lack of urgency in these finals minutes would concern me if I was a PSG supporter

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Really depends. They are so different. Not sure there is a wrong answer there. Those are the top two

For now I’ll take cancelo quite easily up front.

depends on your's team system

Cancelo is great at City working almost as a midfielder

Davies is a tank that gives Bayern the option to have Sane inside as he's so explosive that he covers the left side as a LB and as a winger. I feel like Davies is a much easy plug and play guy than Cancelo (needs a system to really shine)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
ADM ball in the dying seconds is about as dangerous psg has looked late. They zombie walked to the final whistle

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Milan is gonna face Liverpools youth squad at home, so they look good.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Milan is gonna face Liverpools youth squad at home, so they look good.
And let's not forget they got stolen twice by the reffing, especially in that Atletico game earlier. They should be through based on merit.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The first place winners this year appear to get a big benefit against second place teams btw. At least if results go as I'd think.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The first place winners this year appear to get a big benefit against second place teams btw. At least if results go as I'd think.
All the English teams except maybe Utd are going to finish 1st in group. That’s going to really open the draw up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad