Atalanta x Man Utd
Villarreal x Young Boys

Group G

Wolfsburg x Salzburg (early game)
Sevilla x Lille

Group H

Malmo x Chelsea (early game)
Juventus x Zenit

Juventus will qualify for the round of 16 if they avoid defeat against Zenit.

Wednesday 3 November

Group A

Man City x Club Brugge
Leipzig x PSG

Group B

AC Milan x Porto (early game)
Liverpool x Atlético

Liverpool will be confirmed in first place if they win and Porto do not.

Group C

Dortmund x Ajax
Sporting CP
x Besiktas

Ajax will qualify for the round of 16 if they beat Dortmund

Group D

Real Madrid x Shakhtar (early game)
Sheriff x Inter Milan

Tuesday 23 November

Group E

Dynamo Kiev x R16-Bayern (early game)
Barcelona x Benfica

Group F

Villarreal x Man Utd (early game)
Young Boys x Atalanta

Group G

Lille x Salzburg
Sevilla x Wolfsburg

Group H

Chelsea x R16-Juventus
Malmo x Zenit

Wednesday 24 November

Group A

Club Brugge x Leipzig
Man City x PSG

Group B

Atlético x Milan
B1-Liverpool x Porto

Group C

Besiktas x R16-Ajax (early game)
Sporting CP x Dortmund

Group D

Inter x Shakhtar (early game)
Sheriff x Real Madrid

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Baku too good...as everyone already knows...

So glad they s***canned Van Bommel. I like this 3-4-3 for them.

This will be a serious test of Jaissle's boys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dest out tonight… another one bites the dust. There’s like 9 injuries for barca. Walking wounded reminds me of those old avalanche teams. Funny when a team sucks and struggling players tend to find ways to get hurt.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Dest out tonight… another one bites the dust. There’s like 9 injuries for barca. Walking wounded reminds me of those old avalanche teams. Funny when a team sucks and struggling players tend to find ways to get hurt.
Hey don't jinx it, Dembele is back :D
Anyway, if Barca loses tonight, they're most likely ouf of the CL (I don't see them take points from Bayern). And the EL is questionnable (but very possible still).

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Chelsea playing a few too many players that started Saturday. I know we have injuries, but this is a good way to get more injuries.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sören Rieks as a wingback is a bit strange man. Chelsea can just play the ball down the line line to Azpi every time. This Nanasi guy looks good though, for a 19 year old.

Trying to decide if I hate Malmö or Chelsea more. It’s hard.

Reactions: Brunkmeister

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Hey don't jinx it, Dembele is back :D
Anyway, if Barca loses tonight, they're most likely ouf of the CL (I don't see them take points from Bayern). And the EL is questionnable (but very possible still).
Yup must win.... and you can hear Dembele's hamstring ripping although that could be just some scrap piece of paper.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Sören Rieks as a wingback is a bit strange man. Chelsea can just play the ball down the line line to Azpi every time. This Nanasi guy looks good though, for a 19 year old.

Trying to decide if I hate Malmö or Chelsea more. It’s hard.

Defo hate Malmö more in this one since swedish news wouldn’t be watchable for a couple of days if they get a result here.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Defo hate Malmö more in this one since swedish news wouldn’t be watchable for a couple of days if they get a result here.
If Swedish news is a constant reminder of Chelsea losing for a couple days that doesn’t sound too bad. But I support Djurgården and I’m tired of Malmö outspending everyone too. Win-win situation I guess.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Really great to have RLC back in top form this season. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
If Swedish news is a constant reminder of Chelsea losing for a couple days that doesn’t sound too bad. But I support Djurgården and I’m tired of Malmö outspending everyone too. Win-win situation I guess.

Yeah, you’re right about that one. Have a couple of friends supporting Chelsea i could mock also. f*** it. Mmm swedish football is dead if Malmö gets too powerful.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah, you’re right about that one. Have a couple of friends supporting Chelsea i could mock also. f*** it. Mmm swedish football is dead if Malmö gets too powerful.
The Malmö dominance thing is a bit exagerrated though. They could easially finish 4th this season.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
The Malmö dominance thing is a bit exagerrated though. They could easially finish 4th this season.

That’s because they have problems with competing at two stages. If they only had Allsvenskan to focus on they would win comfortably. Players like Birmancevic and Colak doesn’t care about the domestic games. They want to show themself in the CL to attract bigger clubs. But if the money keep on coming they will be head and shoulders sooner or later.

Also they should fire JDT.

Reactions: AB13

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
That’s because they have problems with competing at two stages. If they only had Allsvenskan to focus on they would win comfortably. Players like Birmancevic and Colak doesn’t care about the domestic games. They want to show themself in the CL to attract bigger clubs. But if the money keep on coming they will be head and shoulders sooner or later.

Also they should fire JDT.

Birma and Colak have been exellent in Allsvenskan. Its our defence that have been the problem.

We should fire our GM, Daniel Andersson. He is the one choosing this shit coaches.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Handball to knock it out of play, and they award a goal kick and don't look at it in VAR.

call that a handball and id riot
It would be harsh, but that sequence was ridiculous.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Havertz and CHO are a pretty good combo lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad