GWT: UCL Matchweek 4 & 5

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The Mane offsides

Feels like there have been a ton of offsides in this game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Morton will be playing a lot more, we should get used to seeing him. He has played very well to say the least. Some issues today with defensive chemistry today though. Should be 1-0.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
I hate VAR, it takes away the true feeling of the game when you have to wait for the kick off until you can celebrate, and obviously it's not the same. I love watching Allsvenskan (Swedish league) without that crap

I think if the sport aren't getting so boring, defensive and phisical, VAR won't matter much at your enjoyment of the matches. But right now most games are so boring that goals are the few good things that brig excitement which makes VAR kind a villain for taking some goals back bc of inches.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Disaster half for Brugge. They've been slumping in the league for weeks but the CL this season has been really good, apart from the City home game. Now it looks like they can't even be motivated to play an important CL game. Coach also got the tactics completely wrong. Ffs we dominated Leipzig at their place and now you let them run all over you. Disgraceful.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
There was a lot that was very good about the build up to that goal.
Neymar/Nuno on the left side, the 1 2 3 with Neymar's fake and Messi moving the defensemen one side of the box and Mbappe thus being left alone. Lucky deflection (but without deflection, Ney might score) and perfect shot.
Yes, beautiful goal.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rodri finally get a card he should have got very early in the game (Mbappe cynical foul).

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Can already tell PSG is going to spend half of the remaining time on the floor. Both were fouls, but now they're looking for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad