UBS Arena: Westbound and Down (or something like that)

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
He got people to shop his mall in England, which is located 30 minutes outside of London in what is still a blue collar town, IIRC.

I’ll defer to Scott Malkin and that he knows what he’s doing.

If theres a Buffalo Wild Wings or a Millers in there, Ill snap.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
If theres a Buffalo Wild Wings or a Millers in there, Ill snap.

Yeah I wouldn't count on that...

"We concentrate exclusively on the high-end luxury and fashion brands including Alexander McQueen, Armani, Baccarat, Balenciaga, Bally, Bamford, Bottega Veneta, Brunello Cucinelli, Burberry, CH Carolina Herrera, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Lalique, Loewe, Longchamp, Montblanc, Missoni, Mulberry, Prada, Stella McCartney, Tod’s, Valentino and Versace among others."

Value Retail Partners

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Yeah I wouldn't count on that...

"We concentrate exclusively on the high-end luxury and fashion brands including Alexander McQueen, Armani, Baccarat, Balenciaga, Bally, Bamford, Bottega Veneta, Brunello Cucinelli, Burberry, CH Carolina Herrera, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo, Givenchy, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Lalique, Loewe, Longchamp, Montblanc, Missoni, Mulberry, Prada, Stella McCartney, Tod’s, Valentino and Versace among others."

Value Retail Partners
Local residents are concerned about retail village shoppers potentially parking helicopters on their lawns.

Seriously, I want to see video of the stink-eye that one of the sales associates gives the first guy to walk into Ferragamo with an Isles #91 jersey and "SNAKE" duct-taped on the back.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Local residents are concerned about retail village shoppers potentially parking helicopters on their lawns.

Seriously, I want to see video of the stink-eye that one of the sales associates gives the first guy to walk into Ferragamo with an Isles #91 jersey and "SNAKE" duct-taped on the back.

Ha

Let’s just say that Value Retail is prepared to spend a lot on security at their Belmont location.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A

Seems like the South side of 24 will be for the posh.

North side will be for the ruffians.

Step across if you dare......

Reactions: doublechili

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
Earlier this season, I noticed there are now additional "no parking" signs on the residential streets directly across from the arena.

Is there anywhere to else to park in the area within a 10 minute walk? Thank you!

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Earlier this season, I noticed there are now additional "no parking" signs on the residential streets directly across from the arena.

Is there anywhere to else to park in the area within a 10 minute walk? Thank you!
Park on the Queens side of the Cross Island.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
I took the LIRR from Merillon Ave last time, plenty of free parking there in the evenings, 6 minutes to UBS stop, $7/ea round trip. Way better than playing the street parking game, though if I were bringing a whole group the cost savings vs parking at UBS would be negated.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Long Islanders with their dumb ass pickups and tank size SUVs, paying $600/month and then $100 fill ups, complain about $40 parking for their team.

Bunch of complaining little toolbags.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Long Islanders with their dumb ass pickups and tank size SUVs, paying $600/month and then $100 fill ups, complain about $40 parking for their team.

Bunch of complaining little toolbags.
Didn’t you know the official car of Suffolk County is an F-350

Nizami Ganjavi

Greasy Meatball
Jul 27, 2022
I like it, but it's not where you want to be on a cold night, unless you enjoy freezing your balls off. They do have heated igloos that you can rent, but you probably need to do that in advance. It's going to be great towards the end of the season and (gulp) playoffs, but I'll likely not hang out there until then.
It was really fun Saturday. Pretty low key, plenty of space to just chill. Personally I'll take this over tailgating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad