UBS Arena: Westbound and Down (or something like that)

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
going for the first time tomorrow. driving in from suffolk. emerald or south lot? thanks.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Since the loss to Nashville December 9, we are 5-0-1 at home, outscoring our opponents 20-11.

Overall since then we have the 3rd best winning %, the lowest GAA, the 4th best PP, and the 4th best faceoff %.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Anyone know what the AmEx club is about? Do you just need to show your AmEx card to get in?

Groin Of Bates

Jan 11, 2007
Hey all!

Going to my first game at UBS Arena today with the lady. I know about the parking situation but, inside the arena, anyone have some tips on best locations for food / drinks? Should be getting to the arena around 01:30 or so ideally so I'll have some time to walk the grounds, freeze, and then go inside and walk around

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Hey all!

Going to my first game at UBS Arena today with the lady. I know about the parking situation but, inside the arena, anyone have some tips on best locations for food / drinks? Should be getting to the arena around 01:30 or so ideally so I'll have some time to walk the grounds, freeze, and then go inside and walk around
It’ll probably be fairly crowded at 1:30 for a 2pm start. Maybe get in a little earlier to avoid some lines. There are bars all around so drinks no problem. For food, I’ve only had the bbq and big chicken so far. Food was OK, expensive and not big portions. Seems like there’s burgers and pizza, usual fare, at many locations throughout. Also, apparently it’s a cashless arena. I could buy 50-50 tickets with cash but can’t buy an $8 bottle of water without a card. :shrug:

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
Impressions from my first visit today:

Emerald lot wasn’t too bad. The wait for the shuttle wasn’t very long. We got out of the lot and onto the Cross Island south in less than 10 minutes after the game.

It is awfully nice walking around a concourse without having to penguin walk through people. Grabbed a burger which was decent. Lines weren’t bad at all.

Now if the team just didn’t completely shit the bed it would’ve been an even better time.

Reactions: periferal

pjoner

Nov 30, 2005
Anyone know where ubers generally drop off and pick up? I am assuming it would be a less of walk from the emerald or south lot

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Anyone know where ubers generally drop off and pick up? I am assuming it would be a less of walk from the emerald or south lot
Next to the arena. Just a short walk from the dropoff area.

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
It should not matter. parking sucks either way. enjoy the game!
Parked in Emerald right near the booths. Walked to lot after game. On the Cross Island in under 5 min.
Food sucked and was a total rip off. Will tailgate or hit a local eatery on the way in from here on out.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Parked in Emerald right near the booths. Walked to lot after game. On the Cross Island in under 5 min.
Food sucked and was a total rip off. Will tailgate or hit a local eatery on the way in from here on out.
I found the food to be decent

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park

I don't think any of the food or drink in the local arenas are going to be worth the price you paid. I typically bring a few beers and a hero and tailgate for a little bit before the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad