U18 Russian team

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Ivan Kozlov got injured and is out for 6-8 weeks, could've been a useful bottom-six guy for the WJC.

Also in the newsfeed I see that Dmitriy Rodionychev has been called up to the U18 WJC camp.

Last edited:

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
A kid line of Denisenko - Khovanov - Marchenko would be fun. Too bad we won't see it.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
The camp roster has been announced.

Main list (players that already have arrived to the camp):

GK
Arseniy Akhmetov
Pyotr Kochetkov
Dimitriy Raiko
Kirill Ustimenko

D
Veniamin Baranov
Danila Galenyuk
Georgiy Dedov
Yevgeniy Kalabushkin
Vladislav Kazamanov
Alexandr Kovyrin
Alexandr Osin
Nikita Okhotyuk
Semyon Perelyayev
Dmitry Rodionychev
Yegor Zhdanov

FW
Mikhail Bitsadze
Yevgeniy Groshev
Alexandr Khovanov
Alexandr Klisunov
Vitaliy Kravtsov
Alexei Lipanov
Daniil Lobanov
Maxim Marushev
Ivan Muranov
Leonid Nikolenko
Kirill Popov
Bulat Shafigullin
Nikita Shashkov
Pavel Shen
Daniil Skorikov
Kirill Slepets
Alexei Toropchenko
Alexandr Yaremchuk

"Reserve" list (players not there at the camp at least yet):

GK
Maxim Zhukov

D
Mark Rubinchik
Dmitriy Samorukov

FW
Yaroslav Alexeyev
Nikita Anokhovskiy
Ivan Chekhovich
Pavel Koltygin
Kirill Maksimov
Andrei Svechnikov

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
From the reserve list, it is already known that Alexeyev, Svechnikov, Rubinchik and Samorukov will join, others are 'maybes' I guess, which is not surprising since CHL play-offs are ongoing.

I'm not a fan of Golubovich, but I think that it is very good that he gives basically everyone a chance (not sure if it will have any impact on his final selection though).

A very worrying situation is at the GK: Tarasov failed to recover in time and that makes us highly dependent on Zhukov, which is totally not a good thing.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Not horrible.

Key line will be Chekhovich-Lipanov-Svechnikov. Do not like not seeing particular names that would have been key to secondary scoring: Denisenko, Marchenko especially.

Last edited:

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
From the reserve list, it is already known that Alexeyev, Svechnikov, Rubinchik and Samorukov will join, others are 'maybes' I guess, which is not surprising since CHL play-offs are ongoing.

I'm not a fan of Golubovich, but I think that it is very good that he gives basically everyone a chance (not sure if it will have any impact on his final selection though).

A very worrying situation is at the GK: Tarasov failed to recover in time and that makes us highly dependent on Zhukov, which is totally not a good thing.

Golubovich is a real step down from Prokhorov. On the bench, he has that frantic look like "what the hell am I doing?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad