U17 World Hockey Challenge

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
If you told me that in my lifetime that Canada would be better at soccer and tennis than the Czechs I would've laughed my ass off.

It happened a year ago.lol

Canada's Davis Cup team was much stronger
Canada's Fed Cup team was close
Canada's soccer team was in the World Cup

We do have a new generation of boys coming in that seems promising
I think our ladies are superior today as Canada has had a lot of injuries
Soccer is close now but Canada has an easier path to make World Cup (and they will because they are hosts).

Nice bump in Canadian sports!
We've seen a sizeable improvement in some key sports it's been nice to witness.

Growing up watching the great czech players like Navritalova, Mandlikova, Lendl.....................yeah I just never saw it coming that we would ever compete with you guys.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Congrats sweden.. you smoked us twice and were clearly better.

I'm still very proud of the Czech team and think they did great. Literally 1 second away from a silver. Lots of nice looking players in the pipe and look forward to seeing how they improve going into the Hlinka.

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
From love 40 and looking like going back on serve to 6 straight for Leyla. Nice work.

Tie game

I have a huge crush on Canuck Dabrowski but I think the Czech doubles are stronger.

Reactions: jj cale

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Flyers please draft both Benak and Kiviharju. That would be fun to witness. Two smallish prospects with a whole lot of talent.

Benak, Helenius and Hemming would be a nasty line in the future as well. I'm losing it, gotta stop dreaming.
Just wish the Flyers could get me excited like the Canes, Sabres and sometimes Panthers, Rangers, Devils do.
Teräväinen, Necas, Kotkaniemi, Aho, Svech... I mean that's often very exciting to witness. Dahlin, Thompson, Tuch, Kulich, Savoie, UPL and others... Barkov, Tkachuk, Luostarinen, Lundell, Verhaeghe and others... And don't get me started with the Devils.

Reactions: Czechboy

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Big game coming up but awful hard to separate from this deciding doubles match, Canada up 1 set and just got the break in the 2nd.

Canada White up 1-0

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Big game coming up but awful hard to separate from this deciding doubles match, Canada up 1 set and just got the break in the 2nd.

Canada White up 1-0
It's tense over here in the doubles! I'm stressed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad