Czech Republic: U-18 WC: Roster Talk

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
holy crap big loss to finns. very poor discipline by the looks of it. How many teams make it through in each group? do we have to beat Canada now? im sure the boys will bounce back. I mean this team is fantastic on paper. But man was i ever shocked by that score.

Vogel

Apr 28, 2013
holy crap big loss to finns. very poor discipline by the looks of it. How many teams make it through in each group? do we have to beat Canada now? im sure the boys will bounce back. I mean this team is fantastic on paper. But man was i ever shocked by that score.

Only one team from each group is eliminated.

Good news:
Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman
With Charlottetown eliminated, the CZE U18s are looking for the nearest jet for Filip Chlapik.

Nolan Reid ‏@Nolan_TQN
@IslandersHKY F Filip Chlapik leaves for Switzerland tomorrow to join Czech Republic at the Under-18 World Championship.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Only one team from each group is eliminated.

Good news:
Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman
With Charlottetown eliminated, the CZE U18s are looking for the nearest jet for Filip Chlapik.

Nolan Reid ‏@Nolan_TQN
@IslandersHKY F Filip Chlapik leaves for Switzerland tomorrow to join Czech Republic at the Under-18 World Championship.

Thanks this is really good news

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Jakub Zboril not in today's lineup.

Any specific reason? Hope he isnt injured that would be a big loss since we need to beat Canada :) like frig we need to come 2nd in the group not 3rd. dont want to play russia or usa in the quarters.

Who the heck made this schedule anyways? We should have played Finland last not first. Obvious battle for 2nd place in the group. just dumb

hans26

Oct 31, 2012
Any specific reason? Hope he isnt injured that would be a big loss since we need to beat Canada :) like frig we need to come 2nd in the group not 3rd. dont want to play russia or usa in the quarters.

Who the heck made this schedule anyways? We should have played Finland last not first. Obvious battle for 2nd place in the group. just dumb

just one game suspension, so he should be ready for the match against Canada.

anyway i hope Chlapik will be new impulse for the team

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Very impressive win over Swiss today. Spacek andZacha looking very good. as well as Kase. USA in the Quarterfinals though. Dont like our chances but you never know

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad