Boxing: Tyson vs Jones

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Wtf is with this officiating? Nate got face planted in the first round, ref counts so slow, then basically gives Nate an additional 10 seconds to hold the back of his head and wake up. Then gets KTFO shortly after. Just awful.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Why is anyone excited about this fight? Tyson's career post-Buster Douglas was not particularly good.

This is a spectacle or an attraction, not a fight.

I love Tyson from as a kid but the truth is, the video game Mike Tyson's Punch-Out makes him much more memorable than he was. Without it he was an ok champion who never beat a Joe Frazier, Muhamad Ali, Larry Holmes, or George Foreman.

He had two main adversaries in his career and his record was 0-3 and biting off a piece of an ear.

Once again, could he beat any of us in 10 seconds? Absolutely. But he was boxing's answer to Hulk Hogan or Lawrence Taylor.
I’m watching because I’m a very curious person and I want to see what happens.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Jake Paul wants to die by the sounds of it. Him against McGregor is suicide.
200.gif

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It's kinda obvious why Jake Paul is "calling out" McGregor, a McGregor-Paul "fight" would be enough to set up Paul for life, just like the Mayweather-McGregor fight did for McGregor. McGregor would obviously beat the shit out of him but would take it easy for the majority of the fight just like Mayweather did for him. But Paul isn't anywhere near the draw like McGregor was, so Conor will rightfully laugh at him.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
This fight is about as bad as I thought it would be. Hope you all found a stream.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Why the hell were those scorecards so all over the place between those 3 judges?

Tyson won

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
They should have a rematch at 64. Then they have a year to spend the millions and get to collect social security a year later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad