RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
I had season tickets to the Avs last year and have watched Jost play quite a bit. Never really seemed like he could put it all together and they shipped him away before the playoff run last year. I’m sure @littletonhockeycoach has some more insights about the ins and outs of his game. He’s what the kids these days refer to as “mid”.

Reactions: UncleRisto

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Don’t hate it. Loved him in his draft year although things have gone off the rails since then. Hopefully he can be a good speedy bottom 6 guy who finds a role.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Sabres fans: Do something to help the team!

Sabres do something

Those same Sabres fans: Not that!
Well, frankly, a strange move, we needed help in defense and Adams did nothing. We have Thompson, Cozens, Mitts in the center and, in theory Krebs, plus Zemgus. So far, it is not clear where Jost will fit in, but I think Adams and Granato know better, because he cannot be worse than Bjork. :laugh:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Sabres fans: Do something to help the team!

Sabres do something

Those same Sabres fans: Not that!
We meant this year.

But sure. Enjoy when Quinn and Asplund are sitting because it’s their turn for Jost.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Well, frankly, a strange move, we needed help in defense and Adams did nothing. We have Thompson, Cozens, Mitts in the center and, in theory Krebs, plus Zemgus. So far, it is not clear where Jost will fit in, but I think Adams and Granato know better, because he cannot be worse than Bjork. :laugh:

Seems more like they get a warm forward body and can try to fill a center spot in Rochester by assignment.

Reactions: Irie

KristichBabych

Jun 15, 2018
I don’t follow the Sabers…Is this because you have a lot of injuries??? I Hope this Is not to take Peterka’s place!

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I am impressed though that the Sabres are willing to add a two and a quarter million dollar player for depth.

Also happy that this allows Bjork to exit the lineup sooner rather that later.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
He's Canadian, so no USA hockey connection with Granato. Does he have any other connections with Sabres coaching or management? Trying to understand why they grabbed him. Maybe an analytics team call?

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Tell him to bring his boots and to buy a snow brush and shovel for his rental car.

He's Canadian, so no USA hockey connection with Granato. Does he have any other connections with Sabres coaching or management? Trying to understand why they grabbed him. Maybe an analytics team call?
Sabres twitter cesspool seems to think its simply a slightly better option than Bjork. I think KA was stuck downtown and needed something to do.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2