Tyler Toffoli....4 Goals.......In the 1st period!!!!

Jwm1986

Apr 12, 2009
Los Angeles
Ive been going back and forth checking different scores and watching the WJC and stopped looking after Ottawa took a 1-0 lead early in the first against Kingston....

I look back 20 minutes later and its the end of the first period and Toffoli has 4 goals....thats crazy

If thats not the record in the OHL then it must be close....thats ridiculous....and theres still 40 minutes left to play...

Jeez could this kid score....

AbsolonMoreau*

Starting to wonder if the Sharks made the right choice...

TheNorth

Better Call Saul
Feb 16, 2010
Thought Kingston was suppose to be good this year every time I go to the OHL site they are be blown out, I think Barrie beat them pretty bad to

KingJet*

I don't think this should've happened cause he should be on team Canada over Cizikas

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Whats the score though. Was he just padding his stats or was the score even close

It was a 9-0 blowout. However, 5 goals by any player in a game is a ridiculous accomplishment. Good on Toffoli.

What on earth was Hockey Canada thinking, not even extending him an invitation to the selection camp?

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
amazing

almost had consecutive natural hat tricks in the same game. :laugh:

taken a clear lead in OHL goalscoring

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Thought Kingston was suppose to be good this year every time I go to the OHL site they are be blown out, I think Barrie beat them pretty bad to

Kingston is one of the better teams ottawa is just that much better.

They're not. They're a collection of some gifted players, but most of them are horrible defensively, and despite this love affair folks have with Gilmour's playing days, he's a really mediocre coach.

Just watch them play. They have no organization, no strategy, and basically try to "out-talent" teams. It works against crappy clubs when they can simply out-score lesser talented teams, but it's also why they can't beat the good teams.

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
he'll be on team canada next year

as for the blowout

kingston just hasnt looked the same since spooner trade

without gudbranson, gudbranson and grubauer

o well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad