Speculation: Tyler Seguin

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I think there is a chance he gets to UFA. If Dallas really falters this year, he could see the writing on the wall, and try his luck in FA.

If he went to the blues, he'd form a Cup Caliber team there. Sharks, Canes, Devils, Coyotes, Montreal, and Vegas would also all probably make a very good pitch.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Strong market, loyal fans, consistent nice weather, team with lots of strengths, good tax market........
Why’s he leaving again????

Reactions: Kcb12345

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
It does get hot as hell here. I’m sure the house he bought in Highland Park is equipped with a nice HVAC system and a huge pool (it’s Mike Modano’s old place).

According to some Reddit stalkers he doesn't live there anymore.

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
Phil Kessel:sarcasm:

In all seriousness he will sign his extension July 1st. His extension is really easy for them to manage since Spezza's contract expires when his extension would go into effect.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think he gets an amazing contract he won't refuse. I mean why not, he has a house out there, he has a Stanley Cup, he gets lots of ice-time, there's no point in him leaving unless he and the management have a falling out. Otherwise, it's looking really good for him as of right now.

I'd do it if I were him.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
It does get hot as hell here. I’m sure the house he bought in Highland Park is equipped with a nice HVAC system and a huge pool (it’s Mike Modano’s old place).
Anything over 30C in the Summer is just gross. Yes AC helps, but a summer inside or right at your pool is pretty crap compared to being outside somewhere beautiful in Canada with weather that is bearable.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

According to some Reddit stalkers he doesn't live there anymore.

That wasn't in Highland Park. That was in Preston Hollow, and it was just a few blocks from me (I'm in University Park). He moved from that house last year but I don't know where he moved to. Was only a block or two from Jamie Benn

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Anything over 30C in the Summer is just gross. Yes AC helps, but a summer inside or right at your pool is pretty crap compared to being outside somewhere beautiful in Canada with weather that is bearable.

30C isn't even 90F, that IS bearable weather. Getting up to 35-40C is when it gets a little more rough for big dudes like me, but smaller, athletic guys won't be bothered by it.

TrillMike

Feb 21, 2012
Dallas, TX
That wasn't in Highland Park. That was in Preston Hollow, and it was just a few blocks from me (I'm in University Park). He moved from that house last year but I don't know where he moved to. Was only a block or two from Jamie Benn

Wasn’t aware of that. I rented in the M streets for a couple of years, now own in the Lakewood area. It’s nice seeing a Stars fan on here who lives in the area too.

Reactions: Kcb12345

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
30C isn't even 90F, that IS bearable weather. Getting up to 35-40C is when it gets a little more rough for big dudes like me, but smaller, athletic guys won't be bothered by it.
Gross. I like hanging out outside all day. 27 or so is perfect over 30 is grosss

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Gross. I like hanging out outside all day. 27 or so is perfect over 30 is grosss

Well, you probably like being outside when it's 20-30F and we mostly can't stand it, lol.

Also depends on the humidity though since most of the Summer days we have are dry heat it's not bad, it's when you get the humidity coming in that makes it gross even at 85F.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad