Speculation: Tyler Seguin

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
I would offer the following package. for 1 year of seguin.

One of the following from each
1st 2018 or jake Walman, or Jordan Schmaltz
Tage Thompson or Sammy Blais+3rd 2019
berglund or sobotka.

Just depends on wether they want to cash in on seguin or rebuild. If i were dallas i would want the following.

(1)Jordan Schmaltz (NHL ready Puck moving RHD Dman. Only reason he hasnt seen much Ice is because of Parayko and Petro. Third pairing is for Borts who is physical)
(2) Tage Thompson (nhl Ready big bodied RW/C that can skate and shoot. Does need a little more time to develop but was defensively responsible.)
(3) Berglund (for legit LW/C puck control) Or (sobotka, fiesty player, very speedy and plays a great lw or grinder c role. One has term and the other has smaller cap.

I think this is fair offer for a trade. Would be willing to Talk Parayko for a Sign and Trade.
If Dallas decides to move their 1C and you guys dont offer Thomas as one of the pieces then they just dont pick up your call.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
If Dallas decides to move their 1C and you guys dont offer Thomas as one of the pieces then they just dont pick up your call.
Completely fine with us. He only has 1 year before getting 10.5 mil. We can just wait till he is ufa.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Completely fine with us. He only has 1 year before getting 10.5 mil. We can just wait till he is ufa.

He would sign in Dallas way before STL, but we wouldn't trade him to a divisional opponent anyways. I'm sure Nill is ready to give him whatever he wants. As he should

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I mean, that's fantastic for you, but having been to places like Texas, the humidity in the summer is simply unbearable and you have to escape it by going indoors to the AC. As for "freezing winters with tons of snow", we are literally on a hockey forum. Hint: snowy winters are how you get to go skiiing, skating, snowboarding. And while I might be biased, out of all the places I've been, the only place besides western Canada I'd rather spend summer would be places like northern parts of Europe like France. I like the southern parts of USA in like, March, but not the dog days of summer.
Yes all of those places are better than Texas in the summer.

Dallas is not humid. Houston is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad