Tyler Arnason Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
What makes you think the Avs won't retire it?

Actually, they'd have to remember what number he wore to be able to retire it. I've already forgotten it.

I can't wait to see these hanging next to Roy's #33 and Borques #77....

Tyler.jpg
Tyler-Home.jpg

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Joey13

And don't forget - most significant - I have NEVER seen a 3rd line center that could not play on the PK. He was actually the 12th option of the forwards.

I know! Let's waste first-liner's energy on the PK and have our # 1 center out their blocking shots. Rest up Tyler for later on, so you can go drink some shots!

Glen Sather is officially a moron!

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
"Madam Lil's" is a "Gentleman's Club" in a computer game I play (Arcanum). Tyler has a reputation for liking the strip clubs and, since I don't know any of the strip clubs in Denver, I substituted that one. A bit obscure, I know, but I was just throwing it out there... :dunno:
Shotgun Willie's is the stock answer to that question.

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
Shotgun Willie's is the stock answer to that question.

I know y'all are suffering terribly through the economic downturn so one has to ask the question whether the lost income stream (in perfectly folded bills) will push this venerable institution over the edge? Might want to watch pasty sales as a leading indicator.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I know y'all are suffering terribly through the economic downturn so one has to ask the question whether the lost income stream (in perfectly folded bills) will push this venerable institution over the edge? Might want to watch pasty sales as a leading indicator.

Believe me, there's never been a pasty in Shotguns. Glendale's been able to recession proof itself catering to the vice du jour.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
There was never a darker time than Wolski-Arnason-Svatos. So much skill, so little effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad