Tyler Arnason Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I am really going to miss you Tyler. You always gave it everything you had, night in and night hahaahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Oh I couldn't do that with a straight face.

Aves Fren

Eat the Jets
Dec 20, 2005
2943.jpg

I will miss your infectious smile, Tyler.

Zodiac

Jul 6, 2003
i'm too tired to bother reading an Arnason thread, but i sure hope this is a joke.

do not appreciate and i'm glad he's gone.

Baron

Aug 23, 2007
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a man who realizes that what your back is showing is irrelevant... The important thing is the chest and what's on display there. For that I commend him.

Although i'm more partial to a nice bum. ;)

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Can someone fill me in?

"Madam Lil's" is a "Gentleman's Club" in a computer game I play (Arcanum). Tyler has a reputation for liking the strip clubs and, since I don't know any of the strip clubs in Denver, I substituted that one. A bit obscure, I know, but I was just throwing it out there... :dunno:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Congrats on the contract Arny....hope you enjoy Hartford. :)

Feed Me A Stray Cat

Mar 27, 2005
Boston, MA
"Madam Lil's" is a "Gentleman's Club" in a computer game I play (Arcanum). Tyler has a reputation for liking the strip clubs and, since I don't know any of the strip clubs in Denver, I substituted that one. A bit obscure, I know, but I was just throwing it out there... :dunno:

Oh, I see. From your previous post and the post before it I figured there was some story involving Arnason and strip clubs.

MaddMan

Aug 2, 2005
I really can't believe he was signed.

The Rangers needed to show Gaborik that they are serious about making a run at the cup.
There's no way they would have signed Gaborik without pulling out all the stops to improve the team.

:badidea:

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I can only thank Tyler for freeing up a jersey number for one of the young kids to wear.

[edit...Not sure who would want a number recently worn by this bum but to see someone actually care while wearing it would probably make a lot of folks fans.]

KL*

I can only thank Tyler for freeing up a jersey number for one of the young kids to wear.

[edit...Not sure who would want a number recently worn by this bum but to see someone actually care while wearing it would probably make a lot of folks fans.]

What makes you think the Avs won't retire it?

Actually, they'd have to remember what number he wore to be able to retire it. I've already forgotten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad