GDT: two teams playing hockey hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Oilers are 20th, Buffalo is 13th and 7 points ahead. We are only close to a spot because outside of like...5 teams the west is awful this year.
Doesn't matter. There is a real possibility the Oilers make the playoffs and the Sabres miss and thats hilarious after that whole their rebuild is further along.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
The line blending continues lol...

Have we played two straight games with the same line combos at all?

I think Hitch's strategy is throw out the lines and see which players decided to show up for the game then asjust accordingly.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Easy win tonight right?
Central-Intelligence-GIF-s-movie-trailers-40117221-460-259.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Doesn't matter. There is a real possibility the Oilers make the playoffs and the Sabres miss and thats hilarious after that whole their rebuild is further along.
Except their rebuild is further along? They have 2 defenders better than any defender we have. Their forward core is stronger as well. Which is why they are 7 points ahead of us.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I think so. Last pregame I think Hitch said that Manning would be playing this game.

I think he said probably. This might be a nice way of not publicly calling out Manning for being an AHLer

6 of the bottom 10 teams in the league are from the East.

Ya. The East has a lot more discrepancy. They’re either really good, or really bad

I’m not your bro, buddy.

I’m not your buddy, guy

MikeGrier99

May 20, 2017
Even as bad as this season's going, I'd take a first round match up against the flames, if that's likely with the current format. We'd have nothing to lose and a shitload of motivation for redemption. If only we had a gm that could provide some form of mid season upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad