Not open for further replies.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
DpbMR8uV4AAcMrl.jpg

In Edmonton It Is Called Milan Lucic.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guyses. I feel like I woke up in an alternate universe where HFboards has a max age of 12. anyways guys, I think tonight our guys struggle against the weaker guys because thats what our guys tend to do. anyways guy have a good night guys.

space321

May 11, 2011
The line blending continues lol...

Have we played two straight games with the same line combos at all?

Risingwind

Feb 26, 2015

Looks like Pulju’s honeymoon with Hitch is over, this is just straight outta Tmac’s blender. If he’s back to sub-10 min TOI with AHL scrubs, why not just send him down there? He’s waiver exempt and all.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Hey guyses. I feel like I woke up in an alternate universe where HFboards has a max age of 12. anyways guys, I think tonight our guys struggle against the weaker guys because thats what our guys tend to do. anyways guy have a good night guys.

you smell like dog butt and my dad has a nicer truck then your dad

Reactions: Aerrol and Mez

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
Looks like Pulju’s honeymoon with Hitch is over, this is just straight outta Tmac’s blender. If he’s back to sub-10 min TOI with AHL scrubs, why not just send him down there? He’s waiver exempt and all.

Not so much ... Khaira and Puljujarvi do have some chemistry.. I see it as trying to get 3 lines going .. as long as he rolls the lines or subs in RNH/McDrai for spooner on this line for a couple shifts

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
This is probably not one a team that wants to make the playoffs should lose. How about it boys? Wanna start playing this one before the 3rd?

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
How hilarious that we are 1 point out of the playoffs while Buffalo is 1 point in right now and that article they put out about them being ahead of the Oilers lmao

Reactions: Oilhawks

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
How hilarious that we are 1 point out of the playoffs while Buffalo is 1 point in right now and that article they put out about them being ahead of the Oilers lmao
Oilers are 20th, Buffalo is 13th and 7 points ahead. We are only close to a spot because outside of like...5 teams the west is awful this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->