TV-Pucken 2013

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Congrats Västerbotten!
Now only the Stockholm district has more TV-pucken championship titles.

Tournament awards

Best goalkeeper: Filip Gustafsson, Västerbotten
Best defenseman: Jacob Moverare, Västerbotten
Best forward: Filip Forsmark, Västergötland
Tournament MVP: Albin Sethsson, Västergötlad

It makes me "I told you so"-kind of happy that Moverare got the best d-men award. I ranked him ahead of the more hyped and point-producing Thilander after seeing them both in Norrcupen 3 months ago.

Mrpm

Jan 4, 2013
Imo Wahlgren was the MVP, without him Ã…ngermanland wouldn't have been in the playoffs. It's probably because they didn't reach the finals he didn't get it. Don't get me wrong though, Sethsson is a great player!

So now when the tourny is over, where will all the players go next season? My guess is that Wahlgren, Lyrenäs-Ståhl and William Eriksson is some of the talents that will play for Modo. Maybe Alexander Nylander-Altelius aswell.

Forsmark and Sethsson for Frölunda.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
I think we can pretty much write down Tim Wahlgren for MODO. He already played with MODO in "MODOCupen" last year I think and I heard he was a huge fan of MODO too. I was very impressed with him in the games I watched from TV-Pucken.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
It makes me "I told you so"-kind of happy that Moverare got the best d-men award. I ranked him ahead of the more hyped and point-producing Thilander after seeing them both in Norrcupen 3 months ago.

moverare was damn impressive this weekend. haven't heard about him before, but he really got my attention quick. nice to see him getting rewarded for his strong play with the award.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Imo Wahlgren was the MVP, without him Ã…ngermanland wouldn't have been in the playoffs. It's probably because they didn't reach the finals he didn't get it. Don't get me wrong though, Sethsson is a great player!

So now when the tourny is over, where will all the players go next season? My guess is that Wahlgren, Lyrenäs-Ståhl and William Eriksson is some of the talents that will play for Modo. Maybe Alexander Nylander-Altelius aswell.

Forsmark and Sethsson for Frölunda.

Not sure about Wahlgren as MVP but he's the guy that impressed me the most. Rarely do you see a guy that complete at this age. He's a guy to follow for sure.

Last edited:

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Definitely, he could be a really good one if he improves his quickness a bit.

He is very talented with good stickhandling, shot and balance. But for him to be a high draft pick, you are right about that his quickness needs to improve. He is also quite stocky and players being that at a young age tend often to not grow much more. This would also make him being on the small side and would make his skating even more important.
I only grew 0,5 cm after I turned 15. Unfortunately...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad