Player Discussion Tuukka Rask VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Congratulations to Rask! He not only played like a leader by backing up his words but he accomplished a hell of a milestone.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
If Rask keeps this up could he get into the Vezina conversation? I mean Lehner seems to have that by a wide margin right now, but should he stumble....it could get interesting.

Reactions: Emerz

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
If Rask keeps this up could he get into the Vezina conversation? I mean Lehner seems to have that by a wide margin right now, but should he stumble....it could get interesting.

2nd in GAA and 3rd in save % among starters as of today? He'd definitely be in the conversation.....and a finalist......if he kept those numbers.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
He looked really..... weird...? Leading up to that ugly goal.

Seemed to regroup for the second period and the rest of the game

Reactions: minpind

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
He had really been carrying the team on his back, as the Bs were not scoring a lot of goals. Tonight Tuukka had a rough start and the team carried him on its back.

Reactions: minpind and JCRO

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
10-0-2 in his last 12

No wonder this thread is pretty quiet...
Well, I mean... most people use these boards to either 1. Complain or 2. Create ridiculous trade proposals. Otherwise it would just be a giant circle jerk, right?

Rask playing well = No reason to complain, no reason to write him into a trade proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad