Blue Jays Discussion: Turning the corner maybe? possibly? we hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatsyukianDeke*

Same here, how is it that the Yankees sign all these washed up players and all of a sudden they have break out seasons. Like seriously, Lyle (Overpaid) Overbay and Travis Hafner being as productive as they are?? The Yankees have to have some of if not the best coaches in all of baseball year in and year out. Our coaches suck, I don't see how a bunch of pretty good to really good players can drop off all at the same time like this. Doesn't make sense. This season couldn't have gone any worse than it has and to me this isn't some huge coincidence I think our coaching has a lot to do with it.

After they left the Jays, they still sucked. They are veterans, they just didn't get 'taught' how to hit because they went to the Yankees. :shakehead

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
JPA battling cleanup is laughable.

Melky
Lind (atleast try him there, the guy gets on alot)
EE
Bautista
Rasmus
JPA/Lawrie

Is his OBP even 250? Meanwhile our most productive guy getting on base bats after all our big bats so his OBP is useless.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Turning the corner? Never. Team is a huge failure

Aa took a swing and missed. At least he tried.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Turning the corner? Never. Team is a huge failure

Aa took a swing and missed. At least he tried.

Has nothing to do with AA. He put the pieces in place.

Despite what some people think, it has nothing to do with Gibby either. He doesn't hit throw or field.

This one is on the players 100%. It's on Morrow, EE, Izturis, Bonifacio, Buerhle, Lawrie and every other player in this lineup who hasn't held up their end or the bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad