GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
While Canucks have only scored first once this series and were able to claw back in the games where they were down, they NEED to score first tonight (and early) to put doubt and pressure on Skinner and the Oilers

Another comeback win would be legendary though but I don’t think my heart could take it

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Keys to the game. Shots are too obvious so no point talking about that.

1.) 1st period PP. In the last two loses the pp killed the team and prevented the team from coming out of the 1st with a lead. If you don't score at least create chances and create momentum. Key will be shots, rebounds, and puck recovery. Need to win battles.

2.) Silovs can't let in a leaky goal. You can't expect him to have Demko like performance but he needs to give the team a chance to win. I don't know if we can win If he gives up more than 3 goals tonight.

3.) Need some unlikely hero to emerge up front. Maybe two now with Boeser out. PDG showed up for game 5. We need another unlikely hero (or 2) tonight.

4.) Big Z needs to ignore Kane. Kane is fueled by these personal battles and it gets him
engaged. Big Z needs to focus on hitting as many oilers as possible, skating the puck up ice, and blasting pucks on skinner. Don't caught up in a silly battle with Kane when you can have a bigger impact.

5.). Hughes needs to have a massive game. 25+ minutes and alter the ice in our favor big time.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
And then theres me

giphy.gif

75af4a95-164c-49e7-918a-d52a138037cd_text.gif

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Mikheyev scoring would have to be the most fluke goal of all time. All the oilers on the ice would have to be removed by thanos and dr strange would have to force the puck into the net.

main-qimg-5e4e35a8675d38d256164a20f20c210d

Several hours later:

Cuthbert: "He scores! A shot from Lafferty, ricocheted off Myers' neck, took a long left turn, and deflected off the back of the helmet of... looks like Ilya Mikheyev will get credit for the goal."

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
ive been on team good vibes the entire playoffs but the way 2nd & 3rd periods of game 6 went + the brock injury have had my vibes down the past 40 hours

i don’t feel good about tonight’s game but i hope they pull out the w. the organization, top to bottom, deserves it

it’s been fun in the city the last month and it would be awesome if that continued

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
ive been on team good vibes the entire playoffs but the way 2nd & 3rd periods of game 6 went + the brock injury have had my vibes down the past 40 hours

i don’t feel good about tonight’s game but i hope they pull out the w. the organization, top to bottom, deserves it

it’s been fun in the city the last month and it would be awesome if that continued
I don’t feel good until I have two beers in me before warmups and then hear the U2 intro and see the towels waving. Then it’s anyone’s game.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
Absolutely love all the motivational videos.

I'm so proud of our Canucks no matter what happens. They will play their hearts out for Brock.

Make the Oilstains feel like they've been through war after it ends.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad