higher offensive ceiling/floor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Zegras, to both questions :naughty:
It’s an innocent comment but still terribly annoying, you bring that **** over here. I think we have read enough about Zegras already.

Never been a fan of Dach at all, terrible choice at 3 IMO.

It would not surprise me if Turcotte and many others of that US squad turn out to be major busts as well.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dach is 5 inches taller, has far better hands, and a better shot.

Turcotte has 65-70 hands, so that would be pretty hard. The biggest improvement Turcotte made last season was his shot, which is now at least above average. I think too many of you underrate his offensive game because he has a good defensive reputation.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I don’t agree with the assessment of Dach having a higher ceiling. I think they have equal ceilings and Turcotte is more likely to hit his and be the more well rounded player. I do like Dach’s game a lot as well could see him ending up like a Getzlaf-lite

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Turcotte has 65-70 hands, so that would be pretty hard. The biggest improvement Turcotte made last season was his shot, which is now at least above average. I think too many of you underrate his offensive game because he has a good defensive reputation.

I do agree that because he's a defensive forward his offensive game can get underrated, but I've just never seen him deke or dangle the way Dach does.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
I do agree that because he's a defensive forward his offensive game can get underrated, but I've just never seen him deke or dangle the way Dach does.
Dekes and dangles?

With an offensive game i think about goals and points and right now Turcotte has done a better job at that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad