GDT: Tuesday in Nashville: October 14. Where's Johnny #2!

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
The announced stars in the arena were: Forsberg, Ramo and Giordano.

Not to intrude on the Flames board, however, in the Arena it was,

3. Craig Smith with 2 assist

2. Ramo 19 saves 21 shots for 905 save percentage. (According to the nashville statician.) :)amazed: by that sprawl save.)

1. Giordano 1 G 1 A

(Source was there. Your team played great!)

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
I come in peace!

Good play by your Flames tonight! Especially on our first powerplay, your PK was great and we just couldn't get our PP working all night.

Ramo with a lot of huge saves, awesome to see another awesome Finland keeper.

And this is going to sound a bit corny but I really appreciate your announcers. They treated the game very neutrally and had plenty of nice things to say about Nashville. Compare what with the TSN feed from a few days ago when we played the Senators (They took several digs at the team, fans as well as city) and it was a welcome change of pace.

Hate losing to you but at least we got a point. See you on Halloween!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I come in peace!

Good play by your Flames tonight! Especially on our first powerplay, your PK was great and we just couldn't get our PP working all night.

Ramo with a lot of huge saves, awesome to see another awesome Finland keeper.

And this is going to sound a bit corny but I really appreciate your announcers. They treated the game very neutrally and had plenty of nice things to say about Nashville. Compare what with the TSN feed from a few days ago when we played the Senators (They took several digs at the team, fans as well as city) and it was a welcome change of pace.

Hate losing to you but at least we got a point. See you on Halloween!

A Taiwanese hockey fan, and cheering for Nashville?! That's pretty cool

and yeah these commentators did national broadcasts for CBC for a while, they are pretty good.

bluloc

Feb 2, 2007
Vancouver, BC
That was a great game. It was nice to see us compete for a full 65 minutes against a good predator squad. I especially liked Guchi's game tonight, he was everywhere. Smid, Brodie, Gio, Backlund, Ramo, Russel, Byron all really good efforts. Hope we can keep it up against the Hawks.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Nice game friends; you were largely the better team last night. Ramo was amazing, particularly in the third; that stop on Smith was just phenomenal.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Very happy to see Ramo come out with another strong game. Hopefully Gio can keep up his level and get the recognition around the league that he deserves.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Seriously, without these two, we'd have McDavid. I guarantee we'd be 0-4 and losing a lot more games without Giordano and Brodie. So happy they picked up where they left off last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad